Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crownshine
Day 21 off suboxin jumped after 7 day detox program
    Crownshine is offline New Member

Default Day 21 off suboxin jumped after 7 day detox program

I'm good but I still can't sleep good I wake up all through the night no matter what sleep aids I take. My anxiety is slowing a little but I think that may be why I can't sleep! Any info on getting some rest? I have tons of energy not much motivation though but it may be cause of not much sleep also. I'm eating good to so that's a plus also I do tree work so I need my sleep back lol!!
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crownshine View Post
    I'm good but I still can't sleep good I wake up all through the night no matter what sleep aids I take. My anxiety is slowing a little but I think that may be why I can't sleep! Any info on getting some rest? I have tons of energy not much motivation though but it may be cause of not much sleep also. I'm eating good to so that's a plus also I do tree work so I need my sleep back lol!!
    Welcome!

How much sub were you taking when you jumped? This info might help us give you a better idea of where you are in the process. It's fantastic that you've got 21 days! No turning back now for sure. If you haven't already, try Melatonin washed down with a strong cup of Sleep Time Tea. We, as addicts, have a hard time in believing that over the counter supplements are of any help but these two things do work for a lot of people. To be perfectly honest, it didn't induce sleep for me but it sure did relax me but others often report that it works for them so it's inexpensive enough that it's worth a shot. There are also some non-addictive sleeping aids that can be prescribed so you might check with your doctor. I used Lunesta for a few weeks. It's a hypnotic and reportedly non-addictive. It absolutely worked for me and I was able to stop abruptly after a few weeks without any issue. Check with your doctor and/or pharmacist to be certain.

One foot in front of the other and you will get there. Twenty-one days is amazing. Good work.

Peace,

Cat