Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ricky71
Day 4 withdrawl from Vicodin
    olhobbler is offline New Member

Default Day 4 withdrawl from Vicodin

Hello,
    i have read alot of the comments regarding the withdrawl process and what to expect. I have taken 3 10miligram pills a day for alot of years..maybe more at certain times. I stopped cold turkey monday 7/3/17.. Still got my pills as a safety net but know they need to go.
    In regards to the withdrawl..pretty damn crummy. Sleep pattern shot...maybe getting 4 hours..sweating..not comfortable in my own skin
    With that said..i have 4 days in...and it can only get better. I always knew i was playing with fire..but figured that i would deal with it another day. Gonna learn from this..i will take aspirin to hell with this opiate mess.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by olhobbler View Post
    Hello,
    i have read alot of the comments regarding the withdrawl process and what to expect. I have taken 3 10miligram pills a day for alot of years..maybe more at certain times. I stopped cold turkey monday 7/3/17.. Still got my pills as a safety net but know they need to go.
    In regards to the withdrawal..pretty damn crummy. Sleep pattern shot...maybe getting 4 hours..sweating..not comfortable in my own skin
    With that said..i have 4 days in...and it can only get better. I always knew i was playing with fire..but figured that i would deal with it another day. Gonna learn from this..i will take aspirin to hell with this opiate mess.
    Are you familiar with the Thomas Recipe for Opiate Withdrawal? Some things in the recipe will help with some of the withdrawal symptoms, don't use the benzos as suggested in the recipe, they are extremely addictive! Here's a link to the Thomas Recipe - https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...wal-35169.html

You said you have some pills left as a "safety net", when people say they have some pills left "just in case" Cat says, in case of what, a relapse! Flush your remaining pills now! Cut off all ties to the opiates! Tell the doctor, no more opiates! You can do this if you want it bad enough! Best of luck to you... God bless us all!
    Randy35 and Autumnhopes like this.