Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iwillsurvivethis
Dear Taper Team!!
    iwillsurvivethis is offline Junior Member

Default Dear Taper Team!!

To all you wonderful supportive people!
    I am going to start a taper Monday. I was wondering first off what is a "Cows Chart"? I see ppl mention it but couldn't find what it was about.
    Also, is there anything any of you used to track your progress? I was thinking about getting a calendar for the frisge to trackI am on one dose. Or does seeing it like that make it harder? Any other things any of you have used. I track the number of hours I can go between doses on my phone by always setting the stopwatch. First, it helps me not to overdo it, and secondly, the longer the time I see I can go inbetween is rewarding to me. Somethimes, I 'll see 5 hrs and 40 mins and I'll push to make it to 6 hrs!
    Thanks in advance!
    I can't believe how nice everyone here is! I hope you guys will be my life line!!
    SunshineIwb1974 likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Hey, I will, I posted to your other thread. It really helps if you stick to one thread as it helps others keep track of you. One thing that helps people immensely here is to keep a journal. Your thread is your thread, you can cry, whine, post and keep a running journal of your experience. I just posted to you on your other thread and please don't take it as judging you. It's just that I've been here a long time and have seen others try to do what you are doing. You can also keep yourself accountable using your thread. People will give you advice on supplements, etc. that they used going through w/d. One of the things I posted about was tapering Oxyneo, I knew someone who tried to do that while pregnant, but the w/d's were too much and she was doing this under a doc's supervision with regular oxycodone (percocet) as a rescue. No lie this is going to be tough, but hang in there and stay strong!!!

Peace,

Iloerose

Sorry! How can I delete this

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

You don't need to, and don't be sorry. Just copy and paste your post into your old thread .

ok, done! Thank you!!

Hey just wondering how you are doing? Are you starting your taper today?

BTexas2010 is offline Member

I am thinking this was moved to another thread...