Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By asp44
Just need someone to talk to
    MamaByrd is offline New Member

Default Just need someone to talk to

Hello,
    I am new to the forum. So far everyone has been very nice and encouraging. Its past 2am here and I am having issues sleeping. I suffer from insomnia to begin with. Since its technically Thursday then this makes day 5 being clean. Someone just please tell me I will wake up a new person lol. I luckily havent had horrible withdrawal but I fear the next day its going to hit me. From here on out its suppose to get better and not worse right?
    I can do anything when it comes to my kids

asp44 is offline Member

Hey mama, i cant sleep either. Its best to not start multiple threads. It gets confusing trying to figure out which one to follow. But im here so talk away!!
    MamaByrd likes this.

MamaByrd is offline New Member

I just had someone give me the same advice. I appreciate it. IM sorry. Im still tring to figure this whole thing ou. Hope you got some sleep. Ill probably stick to my original to stop from confusing everyone. I was everywhere last night on this board lol
    I can do anything when it comes to my kids

Nishypeep is offline New Member

Hi, I just need some advice. My anxiety is through the roof! Long story short, I have a family Dr and a pain clinic dr that both know of each other. Family dr prescribes muscle relaxer and anxiety med. pain dr prescribes pain med. just recently I started only seeing my family dr( pain clinic had been bullying me into taking lots of diff meds) when I refused they threatened me with never getting pain med again if I didn’t get w the program! So, anything they sent to pharmacy I would throw away. I just found out that the pain clinic had been sending the same muscle relaxer over that my fam dr was giving me. I didn’t know this because I never looked at the medication I just threw it in the garbage. That medication had refills on it and pharmacy auto filled it. I did use one pharmacy for my fam dr and a different one for pain clinic( yes, my fam dr knew this) the pharm kept calling me to pick up my script. I picked it up, threw it away, thinking finally this has to b the last refill from pain clinic. Pharmacy called my fam dr and said I had filled the same med within a week. I have an appointment w my fam dr in a few days. Although I told him all about this craziness a couple months ago, I think he just may not remember. If he has to stop giving me the muscle relaxer then I’m ok with that and will just have to try and deal. I’m hoping he won’t stop giving me my pain med and anxiety med because of this. I really didn’t know. And WHY would a pharmacy fill something if they knew I had already received the same med? I don’t understand that! I’m going to call my Dr nurse today to explain before I see my dr. I am a nervous wreck and just not sure what to do! I don’t want to seem overly talkative or guilty because I’m not, I just have super high anxiety! Please help! I’ve never been in trouble with a dr or pharmacy before. I know it looks bad on paper): there’s so much more to the story. The pain clinic bullied me so much that I was scared not to get whatever they sent. This is truly upsetting! Do you think my Dr will just cancel out the muscle relaxer and still give me my other meds? I’ve never gotten extra pain mec or anything! Thank You!