Well, for a variety of reason, including money, and just being tired of having to show up there every day, I just stopped going. Since I wasn't able to see their new increased payment and no longer allowing people to pay throughout the month (can a person who is already struggling expect to be able to drop everything and rearrange their finances?) I was starting to feel the same thing some people go through to pay a drug dealer, and that was enough for me...

So anyway, at the highest I was at 160mg, but have slowly tapered down to 15 over the last couple years. I never really felt any withdrawal when tapering, thankfully, but if for any reason I ever missed a day, I always started feeling it much sooner than some people seem to think you should. I'd feel it if I went to get my dose a couple hours later than normal. I feel fairly >>>>>> right now, I don't expect it to get much worse, based on previous experience. Whats bothering me right now is how long am I going to be going through this. Last time I went through this kind of thing, it was in the middle of dealing with my best friend's suicide, and some very painful kidney stones. Obviously all of that would make it worse, but right now my problem is trying to get through work as I deal with this. Unfortunately my boss isn't really all that supportive so far today, and its the first day of work like this so far.