My doc cut me off pain meds with no expaination.
    kuuipokn is offline New Member

Default My doc cut me off pain meds with no expaination.

Does she have the right to do that? Should I get a lawyer? I have been on 10 mg 3 days a week of norco for 9 years. I have taken the same amount everyday. I do not miss appts, seek other docs and have chronic pain. Every test has been taken to find the source of my pain and they have only shown some degenerative scaring. I also have shoulder pain in the winter due to a car accident. Then one day she makes me sign a contract stating if I miss appts or drug seek she can cut me off. I have done neither. Two days after I signed it she cut me off of two drugs. Can someone please explain to me why she would do this to me!!

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

i'm very sorry to hear that. docs don't usually drop ppl off their meds for no reason especially after 9 YRS! what was the OTHER med ur doc cut u off? u said she stopped 2 of ur meds....just wondering what the other 1 was besides the norco?

ComingHome is offline Senior Member

Default I think we must be missing a piece of information here

Did they take blood from you at all or anything else unusual before removing the meds? She must have a reason.... What exactly did she say to you?
    There is ALWAYS hope

Clean from painkillers and all mind altering substances since 4/25/2013