Neurontin Help...
    LilithaVain is offline New Member

Default Neurontin Help...

How much Neurontin would be equivalent to 600mg of Trileptal? I ran out of my medicine and I have some Neurontin but I am not sure how much I should take. I take my Trileptal 600mg dose 3X/day. (1800mg total.) I took 400mg of the Neurontin this morning, but I still don't feel quite right. I can tell I need more. I only need to do this for another day or so until my mom gets to the Pharmacy for me. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps in this matter.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LilithaVain View Post
    How much Neurontin would be equivalent to 600mg of Trileptal? I ran out of my medicine and I have some Neurontin but I am not sure how much I should take. I take my Trileptal 600mg dose 3X/day. (1800mg total.) I took 400mg of the Neurontin this morning, but I still don't feel quite right. I can tell I need more. I only need to do this for another day or so until my mom gets to the Pharmacy for me. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps in this matter.

Hello!

I'm not certain of the exact equivalency, but I'm quite certain any pharmacy would know. Call one in your area and ask your question. They don't need any more information that that. Hope this helps.

Randy