New user here, need help and support
    Dikkis is offline New Member

Default New user here, need help and support

I’ve been taking hydrocodone for almost 3 years now. Well I finally found something to motivate me to quit. I’m a pretty active person I workout almost everyday. I’ve gone through withdrawals and they sucked but I’m finally getting past it. The past 3 weeks I’ve been drinking a gallon of water daily, exercising and lifting weights, using the sauna for 15 mins a day and trying to eat healthy and take multi-vitamins and trying to make myself feel better. I was able to taper from 50-60 mg to 0 mg now. I have a job offer and I have a urine test and the test will be sent to a lab. Will I be able to pass it with being clean for 7 days since I’ve been clean for 7 days now. I need some support and advice. I can’t miss out on this opportunity it’s going to change my life for the better.

Walkley822 is offline Member

Hi! Welcome to the form! I asked my doc the same exact question and he said it shouldn’t show up and even if it did, they won’t be looking for it. I pressed him and said well I thought an opiate was an opiate and he said “yea you’ve got a point there. But even if they found it, they can’t hold it against you.” Just wanted to share this response from a doc (who clearly isn’t sure) but I think he’s right about the last part.

Dikkis is offline New Member

THANKS!! Well I just thought that if it’s not prescribed to you and you take it, they can get you for that .