opiate paws getting better every day?
    shipper is offline Junior Member

Default opiate paws getting better every day?

today is day 23 off 50 mg a day vicodin,6 years.paws sseem to have been worse last couple days.little sleep,fatigue,worse anxieties,just depression.i was hoping it got better every day.not too active,brutal weather here.probably too much time on my hands.read bible,pray,tv,eat,boring but brain wont start.just hopig for some encouragement .like to hear that it does get better with time.keep me your prayers guysalso this is like my fifth try,but have no access to polls.doctors cut me off.2 failed rotator cuff injuries and a spinal injury.im actually glad to no access,now i have to get clean.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-23-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by shipper View Post
    today is day 23 off 50 mg a day vicodin,6 years.paws sseem to have been worse last couple days.little sleep,fatigue,worse anxieties,just depression.i was hoping it got better every day.not too active,brutal weather here.probably too much time on my hands.read bible,pray,tv,eat,boring but brain wont start.just hopig for some encouragement .like to hear that it does get better with time.keep me your prayers guysalso this is like my fifth try,but have no access to polls.doctors cut me off.2 failed rotator cuff injuries and a spinal injury.im actually glad to no access,now i have to get clean.

You already have another thread going and should post on that one. Having more than one thread can get real confusing for the members. We have to go back and look at the other one for all your info and that takes more time. I'm sure you understand.

Randy

Default thanks randy

im sorry,i didnt know if anyone would see it on my first thread.im learning my way around

Default lost

i cant seem to find my original thread