Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes
Oxycodone addiction.
    OKC-26 is offline Member

Default Oxycodone addiction.

I’m sure my story is similar to many of you here.. I’ve been using prescription opiates off and on for the past 6 years. Started off slow with a broken bone and slowly turned into an addiction. The past 4 years I have been using constantly with the exception of 8 months clean. I used for a solid 2 years and got up to 50 mg of oxycodone per day, then I got completely clean for 8 months. Then relapsed. Here I am today, using about 90 mg of oxycodone per day for a little over 14 months. I’m no stranger to withdraw, but it never gets easier. I’ve made the decision to get clean about a month ago and I’ve been mentally preparing myself. This coming Thursday will be my last day. So that means I have 4 full days left. My question is what should I do with these final four days? Should I try an cut my dosage down day by day? I’m not sure how much help that would be honestly but if it was to help I would. Or should I just continue as I have been and take my final dose Thursday evening? The reason for stopping cold turkey on Thursday is that I will tough work out Friday and then have Saturday and Sunday off to deal with withdrawal symptoms. Any input or encouragement is appreciated greatly.

I’m tired of living this way. I’m in my middle 20’s. I don’t want to continue using anymore. Watching the clock to see if I can take more. Planning trips around it. Counting pills. You all know the things that go hand in hand with addiction. Lately it has also given me very high anxiety almost to the point of panick attacks. I have to quit. I have to many great things ahead of me to have this HUGE burden on my shoulders.

Like I said I’m no stranger to withdrawal, but I haven’t had this high of a dosage. What’s this going to be like compared to my 50 mg per day for 2 years with drawl?

Again any input, suggestions or encouragement is greatly appreciate...
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by OKC-26 View Post
    I’m sure my story is similar to many of you here.. I’ve been using prescription opiates off and on for the past 6 years. Started off slow with a broken bone and slowly turned into an addiction. The past 4 years I have been using constantly with the exception of 8 months clean. I used for a solid 2 years and got up to 50 mg of oxycodone per day, then I got completely clean for 8 months. Then relapsed. Here I am today, using about 90 mg of oxycodone per day for a little over 14 months. I’m no stranger to withdraw, but it never gets easier. I’ve made the decision to get clean about a month ago and I’ve been mentally preparing myself. This coming Thursday will be my last day. So that means I have 4 full days left. My question is what should I do with these final four days? Should I try an cut my dosage down day by day? I’m not sure how much help that would be honestly but if it was to help I would. Or should I just continue as I have been and take my final dose Thursday evening? The reason for stopping cold turkey on Thursday is that I will tough work out Friday and then have Saturday and Sunday off to deal with withdrawal symptoms. Any input or encouragement is appreciated greatly.

I’m tired of living this way. I’m in my middle 20’s. I don’t want to continue using anymore. Watching the clock to see if I can take more. Planning trips around it. Counting pills. You all know the things that go hand in hand with addiction. Lately it has also given me very high anxiety almost to the point of panick attacks. I have to quit. I have to many great things ahead of me to have this HUGE burden on my shoulders.

Like I said I’m no stranger to withdrawal, but I haven’t had this high of a dosage. What’s this going to be like compared to my 50 mg per day for 2 years with drawl?

Again any input, suggestions or encouragement is greatly appreciate...
    Welcome and congrats for planning the start of your journey.

You can try and cut back on what you're taking but I agree with you that with only four days left, it's not really going to help. Maybe if you can cut back just enough so that you can remain comfortable but I think that if you reduce each day you'll just be miserable for four more days than you need to.

I've cold turkeyed detoxed from 50mg and from over 200mg/day. I'm going to be totally honest with you here and say that there really wasn't a huge difference in the symptoms or the length of time it took to begin to feel better. Truth. Count down the days and get excited. Don't under estimate how powerful it is to be in the right frame of mind. I detoxed and relapsed so many times I lost count but this last time, 8 years ago, I embraced it and faced it with a bring it on attitude. I always tell folks to take their last dose on a Thursday, muscle through Friday because every single one of my Day 1's were not bad at all. In fact, going to work helped to get my mind off things and made at least that day fly by. The symptoms didn't get bad until evening but once they started, they went into overdrive. On Day 5, the RLS and the aches stopped very abruptly. What remained was wearing the floor out leading to the bathroom unless I kept liquid Immodium close at hand and inability to sleep. You can try Melatonin and/or Sleepy Time Tea. It may not induce sleep but at least it will help to relax you. Valerian Root is another supplement that might help.

You've been down this road before so I won't go on and on but please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Keep posting all of this week, during your detox, and even after. I can't even begin to tell you how much that helped me and I swear that it was one of the things that made a difference this time. Welcome again!

Peace,

Cat
    davepeerson likes this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

Like I said I wasn’t sure what to do with the final four days. If I greatly decrease my dose it would just add four extra sucky days to this process, which I would do if it would help ease the withdrawal when Friday come. But I’m not sure that would be the case. The immodium pills helped me a ton last time. I’ve read from some people that they actually help with more than just the bathroom issues and can help with the nausea to some degree, & I think I can agree. My last time I believe I was taking 2 immodium pills 3 times and day and on the third day I actually felt good enough to eat a bacon cheeseburger. I didn’t have too much trouble with physical symptoms last time it was the anxiety, Lack of sleep & the RLS. It would drive me crazy laying in bed in the middle of the night not being able to sleep with my legs going crazy. I actually found it better to just give up trying to sleep and just find something to do. I was so worried about trying to sleep that it made me even have more anxiety.

I’m sort of in a situation that has pushed me to quit this time. I’m going on an international business trip coming up in a couple of months and I don’t want to have to worry about traveling with them. It’s the little push in the right direction that I desperately need. Strangely, I’m excited about this. I can remember the freedom that I felt when I got clean in those 8 months and I can’t wait to have that back. I will get through this AGAIN. I was worried that this time would be twice as bad as the last because of the amount I was taking but your comment has made me feel much better.

Thank you again for the reply. I will continue to post throughout the week, I’m pretty nervous so I’m sure there will be a lot of rambling so I apologize in advance. Haha.
    thefigurehead likes this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Yeah....Welcome OKC....Your mind is in the right place....Sounding Excited and determined to get that Freedom from the "BEAST" Back! It is a wonderful feeling to get that Passion for life back....W/O that nasty pill....that.....like you said....Your always having to count....watch the clock to dose again....if you even have that much control.....which I rarely did! I'll be here, and cheering you on....as I am tapering off Suboxone ....'AGAIN"....Withdrawl isn't fun.....but coming out the other side is VERY empowering.....You WIN.....the "BEAST" looses.!!!..Good Luck to you!! I'm sure you will do Great!! Stay Strong Just For Today!!.
    thefigurehead likes this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

Thanks Dave for the kind words. I’m super nervous right now.. total 180 degrees from last night. Reality is really setting in that this is going to happen. In three days. I can’t believe I got myself into this mess, AGAIN. I know what’s coming, I’ve been here before. But I’m still so worried about it. Anyways enough whining for tonight. I’ve got two full days left to get my mind together and prepare for this. I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself.
    Catrina and davepeerson like this.

Thanks Dave for the kind words. I’m super nervous right now.. total 180 degrees from last night. Reality is really setting in that this is going to happen. In three days. I can’t believe I got myself into this mess, AGAIN. I know what’s coming, I’ve been here before. But I’m still so worried about it. Anyways enough whining for tonight. I’ve got two full days left to get my mind together and prepare for this. I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself.
    If we knew why we keep doing this to ourselves, we'd be golden. It happens when we stop remembering how hellish it is to live this life tied to a pill bottle. Powerless. Yep.

You've been through this before like many of us have. All I can do is to remind you that detox and recovery is very possible and the mind games can be the hardest part. We both know that the anticipation of Day 1 is worse than the event. It's what keeps us active and makes it easier to procrastinate. Days turn into years even though we know it's not gonna go away by itself.

You're going to do great. Don't let the anxiety defeat you because your frame of mind going into it is one of, if not THE, most important ingredient.

Peace,

Cat
    thefigurehead and davepeerson like this.

Hey OKC....Your gonna be ok!! Is it gonna suck for a little while....Yes.....But Like Catrina said....the reward when it's over is ....well....there is No Comparison to getting of the hamster wheel.....You say that you just can't believe you've got yourself into this position "AGAIN"..?? Well......Boy do I Understand that!! Everytime I am sure that I will never go through that again...Well.....I am currently tapering off Suboxone for about the fourth or fifth time...plus many times getting off opiates of all kinds.....I know what I NEED to do.....and in MY case.....Age is not on MY side!! For U.....That should help you some.....Sounds like you are just keeping your dose about the same ...until Thursday?? Is that right?? More Power to you....In My Humble opinion....your dose isn't super high.....but.....jumping from 90mg....will take your Strength.....Your Mind......and other people....to talk with while going through it!! I believe in you....and feel like You are gonna come out the other side of this....looking and feeling fantastic!! It is such a good feeling......defeating the "BEAST".....Not being controlled by that animal anymore!! What you Will Need though...is.....Patience!! For things to start feeling and working better again......like sleep......energy....etc!! But in My Opinion....those are the last two that normalize!! Praying for you to have the strength....the Will......and the Patience to gett'er done!! Stay Strong Just For Today!!.."Your Desire To Change Must Be Greater Than Your Desire To Stay The Same"!!..

OKC-26 is offline Member

Thank you both for the replies. This board is awesome with all the support and advice that you two, along with MANY others, offer to complete strangers. I’ve spent the last couple of hours reading other people’s storys and it’s given me motivation.

Dave congratulations on your tapering! You’ve got way more will power than myself. I’ve tried in the past to decrease my dosage over time and it just never works out. But awesome that it is working for you! Yes Thursday night will be my FINAL dose. As great as it feels to say that it’s pretty scary at the same time. I’m very scared on making it through Fridays full work day with no oxy. I take it Almost as soon as I wake up everyday so I’m not sure what to expect by mid morning when it has been over 12 hours without taking any.. I’m sure it’s not going to be a very good day.. I have to do it though because I’m in a situation that requires me to be at work. but it’s not the end of the world. I’m not going to die. It’s just going to suck for a few days. I’m counting down the hours now and really dreading Friday’s work. I’m not so much worried about the weekend as I can stay home and not worry about much until Monday. Hopefully I start to feel better by then.. I’ll have about 84 hours clean by Monday morning so HOPEFULLY things will start getting better.. I WILL make it though. I’m determined. Scared for sure, but definitely determined to do this. Determined to get clean and take control of my life back from those horrible little blue pills!!

Again thank you both for the encouragement. It means the world.

Good Morning,

Try not to freak yourself out for the next couple of days. You're going to get the flu and there's nothing you can do about it. Friday is the first step to turning things around and you'll never have to do this again. I really thing you're going to be OK on Friday. I wouldn't lie to you and I'm telling you that physically, every single time I cold turkeyed those symptoms didn't kick up so that I wanted to be home and in bed until around 18 hrs from my last dose. Having said that, just plan your last dose so that you're going to be OK for 18 hrs. If you have anything left after that dose, get rid of it so you can't change your mind.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and Monday will be your Day 4. You may or may not have a lot of relief by then but if you're still too sick, well you're sick and call out. If you really had the flu, they wouldn't want you there to share it. You know? We become so used to trying to appear "normal" and be Johnny-on-the-spot that we convince ourselves that the world will stop if we step off for a day or two. Guess what. It won't stop. The fact that you are so committed to your job is one of the things that makes you a valuable employee. They're not going to punish you because you're sick. Right? Anyway, don't even worry about that because by Monday you'll be too far into this to turn back. No matter what you'll get through it and never have to do it again.

Keep posting!

Peace,

Cat
    davepeerson and gomphrena like this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

Thank you catrina. Im trying my best to stay calm about this. Some moments are better than others. I usually take my last dose at 10pm, so Tuesday evening at 10pm + 18 hours = 4pm Friday afternoon. That makes it through a majority of my day Friday, only leaving about 3 hours or so. I can do it. I’m going to do it. As for Monday I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I don’t necessarily get sick days or the oppertunity to call in sick. I’m at the top of the ladder so to speak. I’ve got about 35 people who depend on me. Oh how great owning a business can be sometimes haha. One way or another I will make it work on Monday. Last time I went through this going to work actually helped keep me busy and my mind off of what I was going through so maybe it’s for the best anyways. We shall see!

Anyways, one thing I didn’t really worry about last time was what I ate during withdraw, well what I forced myself to eat in the first few days. Do y’all have anything you would recommend? Of course fluids like gator aid and water. Bananas for potassium? I’m a younger busy man so quite a bit of my meals come from a drive thru window. But this time I figured that it couldn’t hurt to have a better diet, at least for a couple weeks. Any ideas??

Thank you again for the reply Catarina. 1 more day!!

Hey OKC.....I take it you Meant your last dose will be 10pm...Thursday night...not Tuesday! I'm sure you did..... Friday shouldn't be too bad....probably will miss that morning dose...( duh )...But....as your math figured....you will still have quite a bit in your system.....at least to help you out the first half of Friday!! I DO think the worst thing come Monday will be....lack of sleep and energy..?? Of course you'll be sneezing like crazy.....strangest thing.....that sneezing part?? But when you think about it.....When you are actively taking opiates....you DON'T sneeze....??? At least I don't.....Anyway....as far as food....I would try and eat as healthy as you can....lots of greens....and fruits.....and definitely plenty of fluids!! I've used ambien from my doctor when I'm having trouble sleeping....Not sure how you feel about that.....or if you have even tried it?? Some people don't like it, because it can also be addicting.....I never had a problem with that.....But that's just My experience.....Also use Benadryl at times.....that's what works for me....Hopefully you'll be able to get a little decent sleep!....Always tough for me on the first few days....I'll be Praying for you my friend!! Get MAD at the "BEAST"....Your GOING to beat it!! Gonna be a few tough days.....but keep the Faith....knowing that it WILL get better....Maybe not as fast as you want....but you've been here before.....you KNOW it DOES get better!! Then you can get on with a Much Better.....Clean You.....Life!! Stay Strong Just For Today..."The Best Preparation For Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today"!!.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-29-2018 at 02:58 AM.

Good Morning OKC,

As far as your diet goes, its always a good idea to try and change things up and eat healthier. Add protein to your diet. I don't know if you have the time or inclination to bother but I made protein shakes using almond milk, berries, raw honey, a banana, protein powder and ice cubes. Toss it all into a blender and there you have it. Easy and filled with protein.

Looking at my clock this morning--14 hours and counting! I'm getting excited for you. Let's get this show on the road!

Peace,

Cat

OKC-26 is offline Member

Well the show is on the road.. Thursday March 29th 9:34pm. It was a very odd bitter sweet feeling, walking out to the trash can to throw away my small baggy that I’ve used for the last year to hold my daily oxys. Walking out my door my stomach was in knots, did I really know what I was doing? Am I sure this is what I want to do? Then as I made it to the trash can everything changed. Yes I know what I’m doing. Yes I couldn’t be more sure this is what I want. I want my life back. I want my freedom back. I want the weight of this addiction off my back. I don’t want to have to worry about keeping this secret anymore. I don’t want to plan my days around these dumb small blue pills. I’m positive this is what I want. And I’m going to achieve it. No matter how sick I am over the next few days. No matter how many night I lay in bed awake staring at the ceiling because I can’t sleep. No matter what..

Making the decision to quit has been hard for me, isn’t it for everyone though? I don’t have a bad life whatsoever. I’ve got a great job that provides me with enough money to live comfortable ( I’m no where what you would consider rich trust me). A GREAT family. An AMAZING girl friend in my life. A few friends that would give me the shirt off their back if I were to need it. I move into my new home in less than two weeks. I’m healthy. My life is great, the exception being addicted to opiates. I’ve always thought to myself it would be easier to quit if I was to “hit rock bottom”. But a couple of weeks ago I realized if I keep doing the things that I am doing it’s only a matter of time before I do find myself at the bottom. And I’d much rather quit now while I’m “ahead” so to speak.

So here it goes. I’m sure I’m going to do quite a bit of rambling over the next few weeks, like I just did there. And probably some complaining while I’m at it. I’m going to continue to post here frequently so maybe in a month I can look back at this and reflect on the situation. Reading everyone else’s story’s over the past few days has given me a ton of motivation and showed me that it is possible. It might be tough but it is possible. Who knows maybe someone will stumble across my thread one of these days and it will help them the same way everyone else’s has helped me. So I apoligize in advance for the long rambling posts I’m going to be writing for a while and also the whining. I got myself into the hole and I’ve got my mid set on getting myself out.

Let get this show on the road!

Congrats OKC.....I know exactly what your feeling right now.....Nice job keeping your promise to yourself!! Yes....there will be some crummy days ahead.....but really.....although it might not feel like it while your in the middle of this .....It really doesn't take all that long to start feeling some Good Days.....at least reasonable days!! Embrace those parts of days when your feeling Good!! Eventually those little good shots will come a little closer together and more often!! And YES....Write posts as much as your able.....talk....whine....whatever you need to do.....heck....it's really good for you to talk about those feelings your going to be going through!! Proud of You My Friend!! You already have some hours in the bank!! I'm jealous to be honest with you.....I know your gonna be hurting......But Your Gonna be a FREE man much sooner than I...... I DO look forward to joining you in the near future!! Rock On OKC!! I hope and pray sleep goes well for at least tonight.....and you get through your Friday ok....Hang Tough My Friend!! Stay Mad at that Monster....the "BEAST"!! Stay Strong just for Today!!!.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-30-2018 at 03:02 AM.
    Beefaroni7272 and gomphrena like this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

I’m doing alright so far this morning I guess. Physically is no big deal, so far, little bit of stomach rumble and some cold sweats. Mentally I’m not doing so good.. haha. I know I can’t sit here and think about this for the next five days I’m going to drive myself crazy. It’s just really starting to hit me. In my past experiences with this the anticipation of what’s going to happen has always been worse than what happens. I’ve always been an over thinker. I’m sure I will post a few more times throughout today but for now I’m going to go find something to do. Because I’m really phsycing myself out right now..

Longroadback is offline Junior Member

I’m doing alright so far this morning I guess. Physically is no big deal, so far, little bit of stomach rumble and some cold sweats. Mentally I’m not doing so good.. haha. I know I can’t sit here and think about this for the next five days I’m going to drive myself crazy. It’s just really starting to hit me. In my past experiences with this the anticipation of what’s going to happen has always been worse than what happens. I’ve always been an over thinker. I’m sure I will post a few more times throughout today but for now I’m going to go find something to do. Because I’m really phsycing myself out right now..
    Just wanted to stop by and say Hi, I'm new here too and am about 4 days ahead of you. Can't add much to the advice you've been given, just wanted to say I'm cheering for you!! After the 3rd day I started feeling much better, and heating pads are lifesavers!! You've got this!

OKC-26 is offline Member

Congratulations long road! So you’re almost 5 days clean is that right? That’s great. Heating pads for your legs? When did you start feeling “bad”?

Anyways thanks for the reply. It does make it much better to have people to talk back and forth with and encourage.

Congratulations long road! So you’re almost 5 days clean is that right? That’s great. Heating pads for your legs? When did you start feeling “bad”?

Anyways thanks for the reply. It does make it much better to have people to talk back and forth with and encourage.
    I was fine for the first day after taking my last dose the previous night, mostly it was reminding myself not to dose at my normal times...by the evening when I tried to sleep was when I felt it...achy legs/bathroom and insomnia...I took immodium, Advil and wrapped my legs with the heating pad around my thighs, that's where it was worse...and I can't stress enough stay hydrated...sleep is tricky but if you can get it, I felt better the next morning for a bit and the legs came earlier on day 2...hot baths, heating pad, Advil and fluids...honestly day 3 was pretty good....I just felt...heavy? Just not very much energy...legs didnt bother me last night at all and *fingers crossed* the bathroom scene is slowing down. So I'd say day 2 was the worst and day 3 it starts looking up.

OKC-26 is offline Member

I had my first run the the bathroom at about 1030 this morning. After that I took 3 immodium, so 6mg. I finally forced myself to eat lunch about half an hour ago. Well I guess you could call half a can of chicken noodle soup and a few crackers lunch haha. I know how important it is to eat. And how important it is to hydrate as well. I almost think I drink too much water. I feel like I’m peeing every 20 minutes. As of right now just some cold sweats / hot flashes. I’m trying my best to stay strong and keep poisitive about this. But every once in a while a week though slips through.

I will have to swing by the store and buy a couple heating pads. Hey I’d try anything after the trouble I had with insomnia and rls the last time I did this. Are you taking anything for sleep?

I bought melatonin and sleepy time tea yesterday but surprisingly didn't have to use it...my daughter forced me to watch Twilight and I think that knocked me out until 4am, the first night I did take 2 benadryl and that seemed to help, and try some Gatorade that will help too.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-30-2018 at 02:17 PM.

OKC-26 is offline Member

I’ve got melatonin at home. I’ve never even opened it. Might have to give it a try this time around. And also the sleepy tea. Anything that would help bring sleep. That’s great that you’re sleeping so good already!

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey OKC. I've been following your journey but you've been getting great advice from Cat,Dave and others so I haven't really had much to add. But welcome!!!

Sleep. Ugh.....For me what seemed to work best was a long hot shower, Hylands restful legs, and Valerian Root washed down with a strong cup of sleepy time tea right before bed. I also did some Tylenol pm which seemed to work well, but I didn't want to make it a habit so I used them sparatically.

You're doing great. Keep up the good work!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and gomphrena like this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

I have got 5 Xanax. I know everyone’s going to caution me. I haven’t taken a single Xanax since day 5 of my last sober attempt. I actually really dislike them. However they do help with anxiety. I don’t take enough to enduce sleep, just enough to relax when Night comes for a few days. And maybe a little during the day on days 2 and 3. Anyways after these 5 are gone I will ensure you there will be no more. They are 2mg and I brake them into 1/4s. So I take .5 at a time. Would I still be able to use the valerian root, the restless legs and the sleepy time tea along with the Xanax?

OKC-26 is offline Member

Well I’ve made it past the 1 day mark. Have very little appetite. Ate a few bites of my dinner. Sweating pretty bad. Lots of the hot cold stuff. Just climbed into bed and can’t set still to save my life. This is where thing go downhill I’m pretty sure...
    My arms and legs going crazy. I can’t sit still for over 10 seconds. And the second I do get comfortable I start pouring sweat. Here we go..

Hang in there OKC.....Probably gonna be an up and down night tonight??...Just try and get some rest....I know I've gotten up in then middle of the night....On the first or second nights, and just sat in a Hot Bath...Listened to Music....Do whatever it takes!! Congrats On day ONE.....That in itself is AWESOME!!!..Just think.....You are on Day TWO already....I know it's not gonna be fun for the next few hours...days.....But keep talking when you can.....Hopefully they'll always be somebody close by to give you some response! Rock On My Friend!! You are NOW Beating the "BEAST"!! Stay Strong Just For Today..

Hey OKC just wanted to drop in and say congrats on your 1st day, that's been my favorite part of this... adding time, at first minutes then hours then days...you're doing great! I'm here cheering you on! I'll keep checking in, sleep seems elusive for me right now.

Hey OKC. Congratulations on getting through day 1. Sorry about sleep, squirmy legs and all that nonsense. Just keep in mind why you're doing this in the first place. Keep that positive mindset. This too shall pass. Bananas help, I know Cat talked about the protein shakes if you can't stomach food for a while. I lived off them for about the first 2 weeks of my detox. Stay as active as you can. I know it seems impossible but it helps, even if it's just a walk around the block. Stay hydrated!! Take the sleep as it comes, don't watch the clock. It drove me insane for a while. Just know you'll have some that don't work out too well. Read a book, put on netflix, anything to keep you from just tossing and turning.

We're behind you!! Keep posting, if only to let it out.
    You're doing this!!
    Keep up the good work and keep racking up the clean days!!!
    Stay strong!!
    Beef

OKC-26 is offline Member

Honestly things aren’t too great right now. Or most of last night. I know how much of this is a mental battle but it’s always hard for me at night. And physically about the same. Stomach turning. Sweats. Cold\hot. Back cramps. How much immodium can I take? I heard it can help but I don’t wanna over do it. I’m taking 6mg twice a day but I still feel pretty bad. Anyways thanks for the kind words and all the encouragement everyone.

I took the liquid Imodium. Can you get that? I'd just take a swig out of the bottle and be good for 2 days.

Hey OKC, yeah the bathroom is a bit of an issue I've gone through a bit of immodium too, what I ended up doing was trying to kind of time it out...I figured there was no way I wasn't going to end up in the bathroom for some length of time any given day so I didnt take immodium then, and just let nature take its course and then took the immodium when I needed a bathroom free block of time, like going to the store or an hour before I knew I was going to try to eat...I don't know if this would work for you. I'm sorry this is so rough, but you're getting through it! At the very least day 1 is in the books and you're headed to better things. Keep it up!
    Beefaroni7272 and gomphrena like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast