Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cheeky
  • 2 Post By Sickofit13
Sickofit....
    3jag3 is offline Member

Default Sickofit....

I *thought* I posted a reply to your post to me under Robert's thread, but either I did something wrong, or it was deleted. Ugh. I figured it was better to start a new thread.

I'm SO happy to hear how well you're doing...not that I ever had a doubt!

I'm doing awesome...in SO many ways I never thought possible (things that I've been struggling with for my entire life...before I ever even knew what vicodin was).

I did read the thread that resulted in Bobby being banned, and I shared your concerns in how you responded (said to myself: "I still LOVE her!"). Bobby is not doing well. I'd say he's "day to day", but that would be untrue...he's about minute to minute. Reach out to him if you have a chance. He specifically mentioned to me how highly he regarded you and that he'd like to hear from you.

I noticed before I officially left and found another on-line community that Gizmo went MIA...and I tend to think it may have more to do with her surgery than her dad, but who really knows....could be a combination of the two, or neither one. I do have concerns that her absence means she's had a relapse.

Thanks for your post....it was much appreciated!

Sickofit13 is offline Member

Hey!

OK, I think I can find his email...I'll look for it. I'll try to contact him today.

I saw one post from you that I replied to, but I guess if you responded to that one, your post was deleted.

I'm glad you're doing well!! Keep me posted!!

I hope MG is OK...I'm afraid that the surgery forced her back to the pain meds. Ugh...she had come so far. I hate thinking she had to go thru Days 1-5 all over again.

Talk to you soon!

3jag3 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sickofit13 View Post
    Hey!
    I saw one post from you that I replied to, but I guess if you responded to that one, your post was deleted.
    Yep, that's the one I responded to. I put Bobby's e-mail address in the post, which is why I think they deleted it...even though the rules don't state that it's prohibited. Oh, well.

3jag3, I emailed him a bit ago. I think I had the right email, after the Taylor fiasco, but I'm not sure.

If you hear from him, ask if he got it and please let me know if he did not.

Thanks again for passing the message.

3jag3 is offline Member

3jag3, I emailed him a bit ago. I think I had the right email, after the Taylor fiasco, but I'm not sure.

If you hear from him, ask if he got it and please let me know if he did not.

Thanks again for passing the message.
    I originally sent an e-mail to the wrong address and I got an immediate error message, so I would think it went through. I will ask if he got it.

I haven't heard from him today, so he may not be available to respond. He's got a lot going on...way too much for what he's already been through. The last 4 days have been hell.

I got him. Thanks!

3jag3 is offline Member

I got him. Thanks!
    He told me. Maybe between the two of us, we can get him through this. Horrific.

cheeky is offline Diamond Member

i responded yesterday, my comment got deleted.... just be aware bobby has been doin this 'crying wolf' for quite some time now ok... ? i love the kid, but he is crying wolf, even on fb.... be careful...
    caughtagain likes this.

He's not responding today, so I don't know whats up.

Guess what Cheeky....I'm past 1 month clean! And still feeling great and positive.

I would not have guessed during my first days here that I would feel this much better physically after just 1 month. My sleep is even progressing. You guys talked me off lots of ledges and listened to lots of whining. I really appreciate that. Since I oppose Fight Club in all its forms (unless Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are involved...then I'm totally in!) I will say that I appreciate everyone who replied to my posts and helped me get this far. Thanks to you all...you know who you are!!!
    caughtagain and cheeky like this.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Congrats Sick... you should be proud of one month.. that is a great milestone.. All my best, Reid

3jag3 is offline Member

I would not have guessed during my first days here that I would feel this much better physically after just 1 month. My sleep is even progressing. You guys talked me off lots of ledges and listened to lots of whining. I really appreciate that. Since I oppose Fight Club in all its forms (unless Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are involved...then I'm totally in!) I will say that I appreciate everyone who replied to my posts and helped me get this far. Thanks to you all...you know who you are!!!
    I never had a doubt! And I'm a card carrying member of the "I Oppose Fight Club" Club...right there with ya.

Today will be 30 days for me at 3:30, if you want to be exact about it, so I suppose right now, I'm only 29 days and 18 hours clean and sober...but I think I'll make it to the official 30-day mark. ; )

Have a great day!