Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Randy35
Stomach pain from methadone and Ambien
    Methadone insomnia is offline Junior Member

Default Stomach pain from methadone and Ambien

I have severe stomach aches every morning when i wake up last about 6 hours..i been tapering off methadone last 4 week's..I'm at a quarter pill twice a day 5mg together..and 10mg Ambien for sleep..I'm working on getting off the methadone first..then will tackle the Ambien..does anyone know if these medicines Jack your stomach up..or is there anything i can take to help with the discomfort..food just doesn't sound good..any help would be greatly appreciated God bless..ALL this started after getting 4 back surgeries in the last 2 years..i been falling apart ever since then barely making it day too day..thanks for listening.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Methadone insomnia View Post
    I have severe stomach aches every morning when i wake up last about 6 hours..i been tapering off methadone last 4 week's..I'm at a quarter pill twice a day 5mg together..and 10mg Ambien for sleep..I'm working on getting off the methadone first..then will tackle the Ambien..does anyone know if these medicines Jack your stomach up..or is there anything i can take to help with the discomfort..food just doesn't sound good..any help would be greatly appreciated God bless..ALL this started after getting 4 back surgeries in the last 2 years..i been falling apart ever since then barely making it day too day..thanks for listening.

You have another thread active that has all of your info contained there. Starting multiple threads can be very confusing and hard to manage for the members here. Please stick to your other thread. I responded there recently and not sure if you are aware of it? Here's the link to your other thread...https://www.drugs.com/forum/need-tal...tml#post547973

You can copy and paste your question there. Just let this thread go into the archives. Thanks and hope you understand.

Randy
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello Tim you should should stick with your original thread it makes it easier for all here to follow you.
    ***Stay Strong for Today***