two days in
    Antlers170 is offline New Member

Default two days in

First off this site is really a good thing especially for people like me cause basically I'm alone in this hell at the moment I've Been addicted to Vic, tabs , loracets for 3 years all under the radar from family and friends .bad enough to no when u can't remember how it feels to really feel if that makes any sense u try to look back and figure out how this could have happened but it did now its time to rid myself of this crutch for me and my kids so I can be around for them. I'm on day 2 and have no thoughts of ever going back.so far this is horrible the stomach thing is just awful .after reading much of your stories I no it will get better but how long will this take ???? I never thought twice about eating 2 or three at a time but this is something that will stick to me like glue and it's only day 2 I'm a little nervous on the days to come so please feel free to helP me along thanks everybody for your stories

tf1
    tf1 is offline Member

Antlers,

Days 2-5 seem to be the worst. It gets better. If you can get out and get some exercise, it helps a lot. Hang in there. Everyone on this site is great and will help you in any way they can.

tf

Comeback Kid is offline Advanced Member

Give us a little more on your usage(amounts). Maybe we could give you a better suggestion. You are 2 days in. Do you want to go back to day 1? ever again? If not, then hang around and keep posting Good luck.
    Clean as of 5.29.2014

"Do you have another day 1 in you?"

Kwiky66 is offline New Member

Thanks for your post. I can totally relate. On day three myself. Through the worst of the wd symptoms but now the cravings have kicked in. Came here looking for support. Luv'd the train quote. Had 22 yrs clean from meth and shattered my knee. You all know the rest of the story....addiction is cunning, baffling, powerful.....and most of all PATIENT.

Antlers170 is offline New Member

Well day 3 is here and not any better but didn't really expect it to be. to answer your question I've been taking around 300 a month mostly in the 1000 version of loracets.mostly for the last year and no I have no thoughts of ever going back to this ever . the money ,my health,ect but I've read many of u can't sleep is this later on cause right now that's all I want todo absolutely no energy at all. I did try some Imodium last night just to try and get some food to stay down .but it got vicious about an hour after I took it so I don't no. Thank u guys for being around