• 5 Post By Catrina
  • 2 Post By Randy35
  • 1 Post By silverlining1
  • 1 Post By Randy35
Update: It can be done
    silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Default Update: It can be done

Hey all,

Most of you won't remember me, but some will. I have passed 2 years of freedom!!!!!

It is totally possible! And I don't live in the best of circumstances for getting out of a crazy life of addiction.

Anyway, good luck to all....YOU can make it.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverlining1 View Post
    Hey all,

Most of you won't remember me, but some will. I have passed 2 years of freedom!!!!!

It is totally possible! And I don't live in the best of circumstances for getting out of a crazy life of addiction.

WOW!!!! Congratulations. Time flies when you're having fun. I "think" I remember you. Miss you like crazy. I keep telling you to check in more often. I take it that home life remains the same. You're doing it. I knew you could. Very proud of you. Please do come around more often, will ya?

Peace,

Cat

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Hey all,

I remember you well. Congratulations to you! Well done! As Cat said, please stop back more often. We need all the success stories we can get to show others it really can be done. You should be very proud of yourself and of course we're all proud of you too!

Take care and thanks for the update!

Randy
    davepeerson and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
    WOW!!!! Congratulations. Time flies when you're having fun. I "think" I remember you. Miss you like crazy. I keep telling you to check in more often. I take it that home life remains the same. You're doing it. I knew you could. Very proud of you. Please do come around more often, will ya?

Peace,

Cat
    Oh, Cat....how nice you remember me. How are you doing? Last I remember you had surgery and were feeling better? How is the family doing? Maybe I should poke around a little more and maybe I could get some answers on my own.

Yeah, home life is kinda the same, but with good periods, so I take it. I'm such a creature of habit, though, I hate moving and find it so overwhelming I sometimes just make the best of a bad situation. Oh well.

I will try to come around more....promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    I remember you well. Congratulations to you! Well done! As Cat said, please stop back more often. We need all the success stories we can get to show others it really can be done. You should be very proud of yourself and of course we're all proud of you too!

Take care and thanks for the update!

Randy
    Hi, Randy...

I hope you are doing well? If I remember correctly, you were reconnecting with your family? Hope that is going well. And, yes, you and Cat are right, I need to come around more and give back to this forum.....it sure helped me through a dark time.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Hi, Randy...

I hope you are doing well? If I remember correctly, you were reconnecting with your family? Hope that is going well. And, yes, you and Cat are right, I need to come around more and give back to this forum.....it sure helped me through a dark time.

I'm doing great and thanks for asking. Living life and extremely busy as usual. My family are all great and we've definitely re-connected. All is forgiven and I'm the best son/brother I possibly can be to them.

Found an amazing woman and doing all the things necessary to prepare for a wedding next summer (June).

Please come back more often as you have lots to share here. Take care...

Randy
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.