The worst panic attack
    DionC is offline Junior Member

Default The worst panic attack

a

bobl101 is offline Junior Member

Dion, what strength of percs are you on? I know when I only have a few all I do is cry and freak all day. You cant do the up and down with your body. After taking oxycontin, I could go through 15 percs a day easy. They just arent strong enough anymore. I think we all need some suboxone. I am going to call Becky today and see how day 3 is. One of the main symptoms of withdrawl is back and neck pain., Also the neck pain is from tension. Sounds like you have to do something soon, for your health. I am always here It is good to know that there are others feeling the same way.Bobbie

DionC is offline Junior Member

a

sput is offline Junior Member

hey, i feel for you. i suffer with occassional panic attacks and yes i feel like im going to loose control!! i see a wonderful arnp for my meds. through experiences with other md's i feel she is more helpful and experienced. your md's are no help at all. yes, i also have addictions and no one will prescribe benzo"s. when you do not have your perc's i can just imagine. they also contribute to the anxiety/panic. i also have suicidal thoughts but because of my faith in god i would never do it. god bless and good luck

kathy