600mg Oxy Kick starting Tomorrow
    Hondaciv03 is offline New Member

Default 600mg Oxy Kick starting Tomorrow

I posted this in the Thomas recipe section cause I'm new and don't know where the right section is,
    Hoping for some help ... Here we go ..

Hi guys I'm new here and want to share my experience

About a year and a half ago I met a girl with scoliosis and one night I was in pain and she gave me a Percocet to help with it ... Well let me tell you how that turned out to be a hugggggeeee demon and a long road after that. That one pill went from hey can I have another one the next night to stealing 4-5 at a time, to buying them by the 20-30s .. To swallowing 10 at a time. To buying oxy 80s to stop paying my rent to snorting 6 oxy 80s a day now and having to move back home from all the financial trouble with this DEMON.

Iv tried stopping on numerous occasions and the withdrawal is absolutely crazy. The longest iv gone is 5 days and for some reason that time wasn't to bad and stupid me should have stuck to it but didn't. I now am ready to rid this demon forever because I'm sick of who iv become. This DEMON has taken over me, my whole life revolves around this from not going to work and any and whatever money I can find or get my hands on goes to fuel the DEMON Including even faking injuries and taking more time off just to sit at home and do these wretchet pills. There is so much more bad things that this has caused me and it's way too long to type but as of today I'm taking my last dose and Im going to be done. Iv been taking the required vitamins in the Thomas recipe for the last 5 days to get them in my system.

This morning I went to my family doctor and I told
    Him everything and the junkie that I am and showed him the Thomas recipe and he gave me 10 Valium to start tomorrow and a prescription of clonodine to also start tomorrow for the withdrawals because the restless legs and cold sweats are always what make me cave.

I have a very ill mother and father and iv done nothing this past year and a half but constantly stress them out and tomorrow I wanna do this for myself for my parents and for everyone else around me. I miss who I used to be and miss doing the things I love. I have changed so much and have lost all my friends and everything else because all i wanna do is sit at home and be high on pills and smoke cigarettes. I'm GOING to get my old life back starting tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Does anyone know what kind of dosage and when I should be doing with the clonodine and Valium tomorrow, I really want to sticks to this and will definitely keep you guys posted everyday. Iv been lurking these forums for months now reading all your stories and getting ideas of what can help with my withdrawal when I stop. All
    Your stories are so touching and im hoping after tomorrow I can be a part of one of those stories for the next person to read

Any help would be greatly apprecia

jayurenos is offline New Member

My friend, your if I wrote my story that ended last september the 20th, it could not be more identical, only about 800-1000 or more mg of oxy and too many sleeping pills. The thomas recipe I used, and I took about 5 baths during the night, 11pm-7am, No sleep for 5 nights, And it's not a demon, it is satan himself.
    It can be done, and only by willpower, I didn't believe in God but I went to church 3 times, and I felt it. I don't go anymore, but I believe in his power and that contributes to willpower.
    As for Valium I went to my doc, and told him "I have been lying to you all along, I cried a bit, (Everyday for about 2 weeks) and told him the exact truth, how much and how long I did it. (about 3 years but the last 6 months was heavy) To my surprise he told me he was a strong believer in Christ, and said try it, just believe, but if you dont believe you wont undertand. Then without asking, he gave me a 5 day supply of Valium, 25mg,20mg,15mg,10mg,5mg, then none. It took the feeling of wanting to crawl out of my skin away a little. The hardest part, especially during the first week, is truly admitting to yourself, and TRULY telling your brain, "I'll never get that feeling ever again" the feeling of awesome that lasts only 30 mins by the end. When I commited to quit, I commited so hard it would be just as if taking 1 pill would kill me, and that thought of "never" was very hard to deal with, but it can be done, it all up to you man. Smokers all say they want to quit, but only a FEW "WANT" and "DO" quit. So if you really want it, do it
    It is tough, but after 5-6 days I forced myself to by a gym pass, I went only swimming and hot tub/sauna the first week, then slowly added in biking and minor weights, (I wish I still had the motivation lol) and that was part of the healing process, just doing normal person things instead of locking myself in the bedroom/bathroom doing oxies. Slowly things come back, and one day I heard a song I liked, and I smiled, my first real smile in 2-3 years, I was happy, (only for about 15 seconds) but it takes time to adjust. Some people have different ways to deal with things, but that was how I did it, and I'm lucky to have a great gf who stuck it out, listened to my cry and scream all night, and shake and sweat, and my mother was helpful, as well as my doc and the church pastor. I now believe in faith and read the bible, church I don't find is for me, but believing really helped out.
    I wish you the best of luck, and their are some good vids on youtube with tips thoughout the process. Check out the clips about opiods on youtube by a member called calmsupport.com, he has 100's and they are all great.
    Good luck, Its nice to see people rid them self of demons or in my case satan, that is what this drug truly is.
    As far as the RLS I found just potassium vitamins and lots of fruit, with a healthy diet brought the symptoms down, and spirits up, just doing something to feel better, as simple as eating better.

Just one more thing, don't cave, like you said, 5 days is hard but from there its easier, slowly easier.
    Go outside, get a dog, try your old hobbies, do anything but stay home
    just my advice...

Well guys day 2 in the morning right now, and I don't know what's going on but I'm not feeling the withdrawal factors I've felt in the past. I don't know if it's cause I started the Thomas recipe early or because the clonodine, but iv had pretty much no restless leg, yesterday I was able to eat like normal (which doesn't happen ever when I try and stop), also virtually little to no chills and sweating or diarrhea. It's only the start of day 2 so Who knows what could happen. I have a family function today for a few hours so I did take the tyrosine this morning just incase Im overly tired or something. Yesterday nights sleep was very broken up every 2-4 hours but able to fall asleep again after a short while

I'm a smoker and every other time iv tried to quit the demon I couldn't even have a cigarette but even this time I can, I'm not sure if it's cause here in Ontario the weathers been hot and sunny these past few days and I sit outside in the sun while having a smoke, but my body is definitely aching. I have lumbar disc degeneration disease so my back is always hurting and I do have a prescription of Percocet that I never touch because I would just buy 5-7 oxy 80s a day, so I'm def going to try and not take the Percocet as well just the body pain sucks the big one

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Homda glad you are sticking to your plan of trying to get off. Yes if you can avoid the percs. I am glad you are having it a little easier than in the past. Happy for all that sunshine you are gettkng soak it up as I wish I was gettkng some. We are in a marathon rainy season. But the sun is trying to peak out a bit and it's not raining so that is a good thing. Stay strong and take it one day at a time.

Keep it up, i think days 3-7 are the worst, but i didnt have the thomas recipe and plans, i just stopped one day, from extreme abuse, and i too had 125 percs a month prescribed but lets just say i made them dissappear, (not from me taking them) and i could still be getting them, but i never have because i know its too tempting i would take them if they were around. those things can bring in a good monthly income lol, but no income s worth a relapse to me, if you can control it great, otherwise i would advise to get rid of those perks, like you said, it only takes a touch of that feeling, and its so easy to be back on the oxies. it might be a little different for me, i had used perks off and on for 10 years, but 3 years heavy everyday. It started with a doslocated knee, and for years i kept it in control, but then it just exploded like overnight i was doing 30+ a day, then i got into the oxies, and basically swaped my perks for oxies in one way or another, until i had become a junkie. If 2 days went and i couldnt grip some oxies , i would take well over 30 perks those days, and it wouldnt do anything to kill that fire burning in me, and muscle spasms.
    But after a week or two of quitting everything cold turkey, and the major part was over, then real life kicks in, and it was back to work and trying to live life. I found in the long run, perks were as hard to keep clean from, probably because they were a part of my life for so many years, and oxies, while being way stronger, had been a newer stronger drug. The perks were me, but the oxies controlled me. 3-4 months down the road i still would think how hard it is to live normally without the perks, and oxies too but the oxies were the demon to me, and the perks is what opened the door the hell.
    maybe i did a terrible explaination lol, but relying on perks for many years without abuse, just my prescription, i find is hard even today to forget. abusing oxies is impossible to forget, but i also remember how quickly they got me to live my life for 1 pill. Now I won't take anything rarely even tylenol or advil.
    My doc at first told me, quitting now is going to be terrible but you can do it, but its not only this week you need to quit, 6 months down the road a problem might arise and you need to be prepared for the long term. At the time i didnt care much i just wanted to stop and get over that 1 week extreme withdraw, which i did. Now 7 months later i realize what he meant, a person must continue to be strong, even once the drug is out and cravings are gone. Once you stop feeling bad, its easy to forget the bad feeling and thoughts of popping a perk for a migrane seems harmless. I think its the demon trying for a second chance in, once we feel better.
    I said it before but its all about you and you mindpower, anything is possible if you just bully your mind into doing what you command, and if that command is never to use narcotics again, then just no matter what, dont use them. Willpower is more powerful than drugs, seems like thats false, but everyone who got clean, is proof of that. Im 7 moonths clean tomorrow, but im still not free, but i know its over, depressing or not, its over.
    If you can get the energy to get some exercise in, it helps alot. I know finding that interest or motivation to go do it is hard, but just force yourelf, and it feels great after. I think it was about 5 days before i went outside my home or yard, but getting out brings new thoughts and avoids demons for an hour or so, better than nothing.
    Thats just how i did it, everyone is different and has their owm way to do it, but most will agree being alone, or home all day makes it harder and more depressing.
    If you can find people to talk with, family or even someone who has been there, talking helps alot too.