Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By New Better
Day 11 clean but I need some help
    Feel it 66 is offline New Member

Default Day 11 clean but I need some help

I've been clean 11days and feel ok, but my problem is that I went back to Friday and it was HELL, I have a very physical job especially this time of year working 13 hr days outside, I don't want to relapse and the only I use now is Elimidrol which does seam to work somewhat, my question is that I can get hold of some subs ( strips ) and I want to use them for just a week and I was thinking that should get me over the hump? But I heard some nasty things about those things,should I go that route? I would really appreciate any feedback, thank you.

New Better is offline Member

Time is the only thing that will help with your energy, it just takes time, this is also true for sleep. You are already 11 days clean, your doing good, don't know what you we're on, how much, or how long ? But subs are a very powerful and addicting drug, no matter what I believe you will have to go through the low energy thing, the physical part of your job should help with recovery, I know it is hard to get motivated, but that is what you need, drink plenty of fluids, take a look at the "Thomas Recipe", these things will help. Hopefully some of our sub members will chime in and make recommendations. You are through the hard part (physically), if possible I would stay away from the subs.

-Chris
    Iwantoff2013 and Iluv2smile like this.

readytoquit28 is offline Junior Member

I say avoid the Subs! I am 18 days clean and still have HORRIBLE DIARRHEA but I wouldn't take a hydro if my life depended on it! U have done great keep going...u r much stronger than you think! Good luck and congrats on getting clean! Keep it up!