Hour 85 clean!
    Infowarrior is offline Junior Member

Default Hour 85 clean!

I have gotten to my 4th day and feel so much better. I am not out of the woods by any means but I can tell my body is going to lay off me a little bit more each day. RLS is almost completely gone, I got another 8 hours of sleep woke up feeling a strange sort of energy + sleepy. It's odd to say the least but I feel good enough to go out to the gym today! Big yay there!

This site is such a blessing! I wouldn't have been able to get this far if it weren't for all of the stories, some much more painful sounding than my own, and being able to scroll down to see days, weeks even months gone by and those people are still free from pain meds. Makes me believe in myself just that much more. It was now officially last week that I took my last pain med, thursday aug 8th at 8pm. Just realized it was 888 That must count for something right hahah

My birthday is coming in a matter of days now and I'm hopeful that I'll have my first Bday without pain meds in 2 years. Thankful thankful thankful.

Just a small victory for myself and a BIG thankyou to those who have talked to me, or those who've let me read their story.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

You're welcome!!!!!! Congratulations on getting to day 4 get out there and get some exercise! You'll feel so much better and definitely be in shape for a clean birthday! Keep believing in yourself. Yeah, the 888 is kind of interesting. Have a great day, hang tough, you're getting this!

Peace,

Iloerose