Hydrocodone Addict and Scared
    Self Imposed Prison is offline New Member

Default Hydrocodone Addict and Scared

I have be abusing this drug since 2008, and its gotten so out of control. I just flushed my last 2 pills and Im going crazy. I feel nervous and sick and am freaking out. I know that I can call a doc. to get more but I am resisting even though my mind is saying do it. These things are demonic and have taken a hold of me so strongly thats all I think about. I used to think I was a strong man but I feel so weak and controlled now its scary. I ask God to help me through this, just thought I would share.

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

If you want to be free, just hang tight. There will be a few days of misery then you will start to feel a lot better! Look around this site for the Thomas recipe, and read other people's stories.

Self Imposed Prison is offline New Member

Thanks. These things mess with your mind, like brainwashing. Its scary.

Gettingback is offline New Member

Hang in there man. I'm on day 11 and since day 9 feel normal again. Little emotional, but that's because I quit anti depressants a week earlier. You can do this. Call in sick at work if possible. Drink lots of water, take L tyrosine and multivitamin. Stay strong. RLS sucks but goes away. A .5 chlonopin helped me sleep.