Hydrocodone first day
    Moe Rutherberg is offline New Member

Default Hydrocodone first day

Hello all,

I am very thankful such website is available. I have read 100s of posts here and actually it is one of the main reason i decided to stop early. Thank you all for your support.

As i said, after reading many posts here i decided to learn from you all experiences and knowledge and just stop abusing my pain killer after 4 month. I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs and was giving Hydrocodone 10/325 3 time a day in August. soon, the pain led me to abuse the drug and by october i was taking 9 to 12 pills a day a total of 90 to 120 mg of hydrocodone. i know my journey has been only for 4 months but i really dont want to go down this road. I am a grad student and i already see the bad effects of abusing pain killers. my studies are suffering and i am not the good student i was 4 months ago.

now i am 12 hours without hydrocodone. What should i expect? what should i do? what would help me? am i going to have strong withdrawals after 4 months of abuse?

Finally, i promise you and i promise myself that i am not going to just quit. As i said i learend from what i read from you all and i want to take action early.

Thank you all for reading. I will keep updating this regularly

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Rutherberg View Post
    Hello all,

I am very thankful such website is available. I have read 100s of posts here and actually it is one of the main reason i decided to stop early. Thank you all for your support.

As i said, after reading many posts here i decided to learn from you all experiences and knowledge and just stop abusing my pain killer after 4 month. I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs and was giving Hydrocodone 10/325 3 time a day in August. soon, the pain led me to abuse the drug and by october i was taking 9 to 12 pills a day a total of 90 to 120 mg of hydrocodone. i know my journey has been only for 4 months but i really dont want to go down this road. I am a grad student and i already see the bad effects of abusing pain killers. my studies are suffering and i am not the good student i was 4 months ago.

now i am 12 hours without hydrocodone. What should i expect? what should i do? what would help me? am i going to have strong withdrawals after 4 months of abuse?

Finally, i promise you and i promise myself that i am not going to just quit. As i said i learend from what i read from you all and i want to take action early.

Thank you all for reading. I will keep updating this regularly
    I suggest you start a thread in the "Need To Talk" forum. There is a lot more traffic in that forum, you'll get plenty of help, advice and support over there! Just copy your post to the new thread. Good luck...