Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ExploiTT
  • 1 Post By ExploiTT
I'm scared ~ I'm addicted to oxycodone
    ExploiTT is offline New Member

Default I'm scared ~ I'm addicted to oxycodone

Well I haven't touched anything since last Tuesday, the pains and aches are crazy bad, the diahera is going down a little bit, but the restless leg pills don't do much, should I take more than one of them? Also I have l-tyrosine 1000mg and I take 2 and they do nothing, im drinking lots of vitamin water and finally ate yesterday for the first day in 6 days. How much of the tyrosine can I take?

My last thread got deleted and I got banned for 2 days, no clue why?? If a mod sees this could I atleast please get an explanation, I've been nothing but nice and if it weren't for all of these people I would probably be on suboxone or methadone for the next 2 years....this forum has really saved my life.

But big thanks to cat, Ricky and Randy, and all the others ❤❤
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-16-2017 at 01:26 AM.
    DizzyDoko likes this.

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExploiTT View Post
    Well I haven't touched anything since last Tuesday, the pains and aches are crazy bad, the diahera is going down a little bit, but the restless leg pills don't do much, should I take more than one of them? Also I have l-tyrosine 1000mg and I take 2 and they do nothing, im drinking lots of vitamin water and finally ate yesterday for the first day in 6 days. How much of the tyrosine can I take?

My last thread got deleted and I got banned for 2 days, no clue why?? If a mod sees this could I atleast please get an explanation, I've been nothing but nice and if it weren't for all of these people I would probably be on suboxone or methadone for the next 2 years....this forum has really saved my life.

But big thanks to cat, Ricky and Randy, and all the others ❤❤
    I replied to the other thread you started a few hours ago but it seems that it got deleted as well?

Maybe there was some forum violations somewhere in the thread? Definitely don't talk about illegal/illicit drugs in posts or in the "about me" section! Here's a link to the forum rules -
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/drugs-co...les-17285.html
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-16-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    I replied to the other thread you started a few hours ago but it seems that it got deleted as well?

Maybe there was some forum violations somewhere in the thread? Definitely don't talk about illegal/illicit drugs in posts or in the "about me" section! Here's a link to the forum rules -
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/drugs-co...les-17285.html
    Wtf I just posted 2 posts and they were their for half hour and then both deleted.....I've read the rules 3 times now and im not doing anything wrong snd just want help snd support.......

Wtf I just posted 2 posts and they were their for half hour and then both deleted.....I've read the rules 3 times now and im not doing anything wrong snd just want help snd support.......
    I wish I had an answer for you?Try the contact form - https://www.drugs.com/support/contact.html

Thanks Ricky, used the wrong contact form before, this one should give me a quicker answer. So Im on like day 9, not really keeping track too much because I honestly could care less because I know I'm not going back. But, can you answer the questions in my OP, about how much tyrosine 1000mg is safe to take at a time along with the restless legs pills.

As well, I'm taking every single pill in the Thomas recipe all at once, is that good to do, I added vitamin b12 to it as well because it seemed like it would be beneficial to replenish my red blood cells.

It's also really hard because I work midnights and am going to school Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess it's good im getting exercise as well but I'm slacking haaaaaaarddddd.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-16-2017 at 06:04 AM.

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default Exploit

Yes getting your drive back takes a while, but you should be getting close dont let the slacking get to you everyone has it for a while after you quit. I think the L-tyrosine limit is 1500 not positive but you should be able to look it up, hang in there you are not too far away from feeling much better !!!

Thanks Ricky, used the wrong contact form before, this one should give me a quicker answer. So Im on like day 9, not really keeping track too much because I honestly could care less because I know I'm not going back. But, can you answer the questions in my OP, about how much tyrosine 1000mg is safe to take at a time along with the restless legs pills.

As well, I'm taking every single pill in the Thomas recipe all at once, is that good to do, I added vitamin b12 to it as well because it seemed like it would be beneficial to replenish my red blood cells.

It's also really hard because I work midnights and am going to school Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess it's good im getting exercise as well but I'm slacking haaaaaaarddddd.
    The following is from the Thomas Recipe, this should answer your questions regarding the L-Tyrosine and vitamins -

"Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help.

Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast.

As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better."

Stay the course, you feel better soon! Take care... God bless us all!

Felt really good the past 2 days and got my appetite back and everything is just going to get better from here ). How long do you guys think I fully gain my energy back from doing 120mg+ everyday for a year? Been 12 days good, harhardest time ever but have lots of supporters and will never go back ❤❤
    DravenDomnq likes this.

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Hey ExploiTT, I wondered where you went! I'm glad you're feeling better, and it takes a bit for the energy to really come back, at least did for me. After 2 weeks, which you're just about at, I started getting a bit more motivation and it just grew from there. There are still days I lack motivation, but just push through it and keep going. I know that anything physical I can do will only help in the long run. Whether it's going to the gym, working around the house etc. Now that a lot of the worst symptoms are past I think it will just get better for you, just have to keep at it like you've been doing so incredibly well!!

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default Exploitt

Your energy should be slowly returning I will bet in 2 weeks you will be all the way there!! Glad to hear you are getting better,keep it up only gets better!!!

ReadytoBHappy is offline Banned

Hi,
    I am sorry to jump on this thread when I have my own, but really need advice from Randy, Rick or Catrina regarding my next step.
    I have been reading a lot of older threads and it is recommended that most people tapering move from the oxymorphone (extended release) to oxycodone. However, the use of the oxymorphone has ruined my tolerance and oxycodone does not work for me.
    To make things worse, I crush my oxymorphone and then make piles so that I can use only 2.5mg a dose. I currently am taking 2.5mg oxymorphone er every 10 hours.
    Although I suffer withdrawals during the last 2 hours before dosing, I have stopped the worst w/d symptoms: no more vomiting, cramping, etc. I am on day 9 of a taper from 20mg oxymorphone ER to 5mg oxymorphone ER a day.
    I am at a loss as to how to proceed: should I take away 10% of each pile every few days? Should I extend the time frame between doses? Should I change to oxycodone, although one only works for about 2 hours at the most?
    Any suggestions would be most appreciated. My thread is the generic opana thread... many thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ReadytoBHappy View Post
    Hi,
    I am sorry to jump on this thread when I have my own, but really need advice from Randy, Rick or Catrina regarding my next step.
    I have been reading a lot of older threads and it is recommended that most people tapering move from the oxymorphone (extended release) to oxycodone. However, the use of the oxymorphone has ruined my tolerance and oxycodone does not work for me.
    To make things worse, I crush my oxymorphone and then make piles so that I can use only 2.5mg a dose. I currently am taking 2.5mg oxymorphone er every 10 hours.
    Although I suffer withdrawals during the last 2 hours before dosing, I have stopped the worst w/d symptoms: no more vomiting, cramping, etc. I am on day 9 of a taper from 20mg oxymorphone ER to 5mg oxymorphone ER a day.
    I am at a loss as to how to proceed: should I take away 10% of each pile every few days? Should I extend the time frame between doses? Should I change to oxycodone, although one only works for about 2 hours at the most?
    Any suggestions would be most appreciated. My thread is the generic opana thread... many thanks in advance!

I would honestly try at it cold turkey with the Thomas recipe. Now, I'm not a very informative source because I don't know the true effects of the drug you are taking. Honestly it was the hardest 2 weeks of my life but I'm so happy it's over and I have a little amount of energy at the moment. It's hard, but you got to have supporters and truly believe you can do it and never go back. I will never relapse, not after that, it's not a good life to live and is going to catch up to you down the road and it's going to be much harder. Be strong buddy, I know it's hard but believe me, people here have went through it way worse then me and you, and they did it and didn't go back. And to stick around here and help people get through the hard times being through them themselves and not relapsing is a blessing. Believe in yourself, we all do and we know you can do it. Really hope you get some good advice from the amazing people on here ❤.

You can do it, it's hard, maybe get a good supporter in your life, it really helps the process, it's depressing and painful but the other side is so beautiful ❤.