methadone CT
    smiles9 is offline New Member

Default methadone CT

hi: I have been kicking dones for the last 42 days and I haven't been taking anything but a occasional aspirin. At first it was hard and my restless legs has been the worst. Now comes the rotten stomach, but the last three days I have been getting some sleep and the restless legs gets better with sleep. It has been a >>>>>. I know I have long way to go, but could use a little support. I can't find anyone on youtube that hasn't done it with out other pills like benzos, antidepressants, etc. Can someone share a success story with me.

thanks

Efil Pleh is offline Member

Great job asking for support - I'm not sure why but the forum you have posted on doesn't receive much activity, people will reply but it takes time. You are most likely waiting for someone to offer assistance and suggestions as I did when first posting.

I would recommend reposting on the "need to talk" forum. The activity is much higher and includes many knowledgable people that will support you unconditionally with valuable recommendations and success stories.

Kind Regards,
    E.

smiles9 is offline New Member

thank you for letting me know.

jdn2944 is offline New Member

I too am quitting CT. I am only on day 12.... Just seems to be getting worse. I have posted my story as a new thread called "prescriptions to methadone, to now quitting.... Help!!" I too am looking for support or any info that is helpful!