Need help asap Norco withdrawal
    Js210041 is offline New Member

Unhappy Need help asap Norco withdrawal

I am basically in a nightmare of a situation. I unfortunately relapsed and have abused norcos 10-325 once again.
    My tolerance is at about 10-15 a day maybe more.
    The only good news is I have only been on them for about 2 and a half weeks maybe less.
    I work full time with the ability to maybe get one day off but no more.
    Financially it's too expensive for me to go get more to try to make it to the weekend
    And I can't be a zombie at work.
    I don't want to consider subs but I am at this point at least until I can ask for a week off.
    What do you guys think is my best option. Please answer quickly
    I do have money for the doctor and or home remedies. I need some help guys

Hamscraps is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Js210041 View Post
    I am basically in a nightmare of a situation. I unfortunately relapsed and have abused norcos 10-325 once again.
    The only good news is I have only been on them for about 2 and a half weeks maybe less.
    Financially it's too expensive for me to go get more to try to make it to the weekend
    I don't want to consider subs but I am at this point at least until I can ask for a week off.
    How long was your clean time between the last time you quit and your two week relapse? Can you give us a bit more of your story to help you?

Js210041 is offline New Member

Yes sorry I typed that during work, I am at lunch now.
    So last time I quit was about a year and a half ago I quit cold turkey with a tolerance for about 10 norcos a day
    At that point in time I didn't have this job.
    I had been using off and on for about 2 months before my 2 and a half week binge. Maybe 3 times a week.
    So I know unfortunately all about the wd symptoms and can tell they are coming strong
    I know there is no miracle fix of course but I can't afford to miss work

Hamscraps is offline Member

Yes sorry I typed that during work, I am at lunch now.
    So last time I quit was about a year and a half ago I quit cold turkey with a tolerance for about 10 norcos a day
    At that point in time I didn't have this job.
    I had been using off and on for about 2 months before my 2 and a half week binge. Maybe 3 times a week.
    So I know unfortunately all about the wd symptoms and can tell they are coming strong
    I know there is no miracle fix of course but I can't afford to miss work
    I definitely don't think they will be as bad as your last cold turkey a year and a half ago. Might be slightly uncomfortable for about 3 days. By day 4 you should feel better. Take it in 15 minute intervals if you have to.
    I quit cold turkey on oxycodone at about 70-90 mgs. and was still able to somewhat function until Day 3-Day 4 when I felt better. I relapsed a week later for 3 weeks and quit again. Was still able to function.

Stock up on water, gatorade, crackers, ginger ale, immodium.

How are you feeling now?

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Hello and Welcome!

Under no circumstances should you go on subs. Your level of addiction does not warrant that. Subs are great for those that have no other option, or can't get clean by any other method. It would take you around 6-8 weeks to get on and off the subs doing it the right way. You could be completely clean if you stop cold turkey. You'll have around a week of symptoms with days 2-3 usually being the worst of it. Then the days get better and better. I highly suggest you not consider subs at this point.

Theres no easy way through this as everyone knows. You just have to want it bad enough and be prepared for a few symptoms to treat. Theres so many vitamins and supplements that will help. Maybe try the Thomas Recipe minus the benzo it suggests. They are highly addictive. Heres the link to it below -

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...wal-35169.html

Don't lay around the house. Get out and get some exercise in. Walking is great and will make you feel better. Read as many posts and threads here as you can. It will definitely help.

Randy