Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1day-at-a-time
Tightrope
    TightRope is offline Member

Default Tightrope

Yo peeps in the 21st Century Elctro-wifi-tharpy-gig, I did not fall off of Earth, almost though......( This is a smartphone post.) Been a Kleen Day today! The Demons never leave me alone! And Murphy is my lawyer.......Do not Underestimate staying kleen, I have learned many lessons the hard way. . ( I just relapsed with norcos) I been frecking relapsing all summer; I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
    Sometimes you gotta dig deep inside, and,,,,,,,

"Mind what you have learned, save you it can." Y.

I am new to this website but want to congratulate you on staying clean today! You have to start somewhere and when I was deep in my addiction I couldn't even go that long! I am also sick and tired of being sick and tired! Today is my 8th day clean and I am happy to have made it this far but I know I still have quite the journey ahead of me if I want to stay sober!

Keep up the good work. It is my hope we can all find encouragement and help each other.
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Clint31 is offline Member

I am praying to get 8 days but i just keep screwing up

Hey there! Sorry to write back so late but idk what happened with my posts. How are you doing and feeling now? Each and every day early on has been a challenge for me but today, I can say that I made it two weeks!

Its not easy, but if you can get with a support group it really has made a huge difference in my life.

Also remember, take it one day at a time...

blueopiate is offline Member

After 10 years of this stuff, the ups and downs, I'm on my way out for good. My advice to anyone is take or do whatever you have to, to get though the physical party and not crack. If mary jane helps, do it, xanax, do it. I took the catapres/xanax detox and it was a breezy with a lot of lope mixed in. Please, no one do anything crazy like other hardcore drugs to the extreme. That is not what I am saying. Do everything with-in safe limits. Just NO opiates for that first 4-5 days, then start cutting back on everything else. Worked for me, I'm not dead. I go to work on midnights outdoors and it's cold out, great for people like us. But I do it because I changed my mind set. Do the complete opposite of what you feel like doing. Once you get moving, you will feel better as long as no pitty party is going on in your head. This is the only road so get walking.

The Husband is offline Member

Man that sucks tightrope I been wondering where you have been. I got 14 months clean coming up soon I sure wish you the best of luck on getting off the opiates.

It really does get so much better once sometime passes off the stuff and your brain begins to produce its own dopamine.

Find a new reward system instead of a pill find something else that's not a drug, its the real root to the problem.