Dry Scalp
    cherrara is offline New Member

Default Dry Scalp

I am having a problem with dry scalp and loosing a lot of hair. I've tried everything for my dry scalp like Head & Shoulders, Nizoral, Selson Blue, Nutregena T-Gell and several other items. What can I do? I have no free time to go to a dermatoligist. Please help me!

licorice is offline New Member

I have tried using a shampoo with tea tree oil in it and it seemed to help the symptoms.

2unruley is offline New Member

you may also want to try cholestrol. You can get it a a beauty supply store. You should start but using it 3 times a week and cut back after you begin to see the results. Put it on at night and cover you head with a plastic cap so that it can soak in and wash it out in the am. If you have nothing to do on the weekend you can put it in in the am and leave it til the next day. MAke sure that you rub it good into your scalp.

Aurarisma is offline New Member

Cool Ive had same problem .. here is wat worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by cherrara View Post
    I am having a problem with dry scalp and loosing a lot of hair. I've tried everything for my dry scalp like Head & Shoulders, Nizoral, Selson Blue, Nutregena T-Gell and several other items. What can I do? I have no free time to go to a dermatoligist. Please help me!

I wonder if you are a veggetarian.. hope not in this case.. I have found thru my doctor that I needed red meat.. and that I was stressed out also at the time .... once I ate like steak and red meat... it ended up going away also I found that the fragrance in Pantene products had high allergens and can even cause skin clusters on the face.. try putting cortisone cream on the areas where the dry patches are at .. this is also what my doctor prescribed for me ..these suggestions will work .. keep me posted k?
    Good Luck and dont worry it will all grow back...
    Aurarisma xo

Aurarisma is offline New Member

Default cortisone 10 over the counter on the dry areas .. really works...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrara View Post

also dont use highly fragranced products in hair.. try the cortison 10 cream and put it in the areas it will take away the inflammation ..a nd are u indulging in any particular type of food ...like white pasta ??????