Free Prescription Card
    keith9 is offline New Member

Default Free Prescription Card

Greetings All,
    I'm new here but not new to the situation of trying to save money in a weakened economy. Along with the fact that recently obtaining a broken ankle roller skating and in desperate need of pain medication, the cost of which was considerably lower, after using a free prescription drug card from . You don't have to pay for it, join anything, or sign up for anything. All you do is go to the site , put in a little info, print the card, take it to the pharmacy and save money. I was able to get Lortab/Hydrocordone for $3.34...originally about $16.00. I wish i knew how to post pictures of my ankle as well as the initial pain i felt when it broke, yet at the same time i don't want to belittle more serious situations going on with people here and or elsewhere in need of this free service. My father has diabetes and will be using this service, and i give thanks everyday i found this company. Please share it with all in need and those who just may want it in case they need it one day.(even if you don't need it, someone else may). People are losing their jobs and their insurance along with it.. Anyway, I'm not here to ramble on much...just thought I'd share with you what was shared with me...
    Keith
    "Logic does not cease to exist simply cause it's ignored."
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-27-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Spent a long time in insurance related businesses. The Legacy program is not a bad discount deal. I'm pretty familiar with it. Thanks for passing the info along. It could help some people. They aren't usually big discounts at all for most drugs but it all adds up for those who take lots of meds. God bless.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-27-2009 at 03:05 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

My pleasure...as a lot of people are taking advantage of this opportunity. Also if anyone has any suggestions on how I can present this to as many people as i can...that may be in need of this service...i would greatly appreciate the advice.

KEITH
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-27-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Keith ... while the Legacy card is not a bad deal for those without insurance and lots of prescriptions it is against forum policy to conduct marketing here. Can't help you in that respect. I applaud your ambition but this forum is the wrong place beyond the general information you've shared. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Robert, my apologies to all and to this forum...its just that when it's not being sold to anyone, no one has to join anything, and there are people who can use it, my motivation got the best of me....nevertheless, i will follow the rules of this forum and refrain from anymore posts on the subject. To all , happy health...God bless and protect you for the duration of your existence.
    KEITH

imasurvivor is offline New Member

Default Free Prescription Card

Thanks for the lead on the free prescription card. I purchase quite a few meds on a monthly basis as Im a post liver transplant patient. Any assistance I can get with saving on the meds is appreciated. Now if I could only find a good health prescription service that covers the "gap" under the medicare part d program (dont qualify for medicaid).

It was my pleasure, and i sincerely hope your health improves...its' hard for a lot of people especially in these economic conditions. I was reading an article posted on this site about how prescription drugs cost prevented 40 million Americans from filling their prescriptions in 2008! here's the link to the article https://www.drugs.com/news/healthcar...008-15264.html
    This was a clear indicating factor that we all need some assistance in saving money with matters directly related to our health. WHICH IS WHY THE CARDS ARE FREE. So many people have printed out their free cards have told countless others about where they can go to get one...i wont post the link again here but it is in previous posts for those in need of it. Robert and I have an agreement. Again, you are very welcome , and please take care of yourself.
    Keith

seenlight is offline New Member

Default I am so glad I found this thread.

I just ran into someone who just had to use the Rx discount card. They were able to save on the cost to fill their prescription. I didn't know if it was real but it sounded good. I am usually skeptical about most things. I know some people who could really benefit from this program. Now I feel better about passing the information along now that I have had confirmation about it from a totally different source.

Thanks Guys.

Seenlight

That's great Seenlight...it's unfortunate so many people are unable to afford their medical cost these days...any help is always appreciated...
    Imasurvivor, how are things with your health?

I am glad to see so many people taking advantage of the free card....it really looks like there are a lot of people in need of assistance. Wow it's great knowing that there is some form of help out there and there are places to get it...