A Game ( Praise To People On Their Way To Sobrity
    Rscprincess1 is offline Member

Default A Game ( Praise To People On Their Way To Sobrity

Hope This Gives A Little Encouragement And Can Help A Few People On Their Way To Recovery.

Let Me First Say That I Have Been Clean Now For 11 Years, And This Is How I Did It. It Worked For Me And I Would Like To Pass It On As It May Help Others. After 11 Years Clean It Is A Whole Lot Easier But Ever Once In Awhile I Have To Play This Little "Game" I Came Up With. So Here Goes. If I Can Help One Person By Explaining This "Game" It Is Worth It.

At First When You Are So Called "Coming Down" It Is Very Physical ("Coming Down" Off The Drug, Whatever It Might Be Is Up Hill ) (And If You Can Get Through This Part Of It Its All Down Hill) But After The Drugs, Whether It Is Pain Medication Or Street Drugs Get Out Of Your System, I Look At It As A Mind Game. Everyday You Play The Game. Everyday You Stay Sober And Not Use That Day You Have Won That Mind Game For The Day. But The Next Day You Have To Start All Over, Playing The Same Mind Game To Stay Sober. You May Not Win A Physical Or Monitary Prize For Winning That Mind Game Day By Day But You Do Win One Thing "YOUR SOBRITY". You Win The Feeling Of Sucess And Most Of All You Health. For All You That Are Recovering And Playing This Mind Game, Keep Up The Good Work. That Prize Of Sobrity Is The Best Prize You Can Win.

I Give You All Props And Warm Wishes Of Praise For Wanting And Getting Determined To Get Clean. Keep Up The Good Work. If Anyone Needs A Little Support Dont Hessitate To Email Me At:

miserysprincess@gmail.com

Beth

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

Some More Ideas For This Game I Came Up With To Help With My Sobrity:

Also After Each Week Of Playing The Mind Game (Winning Eachday By Winning Your Sobriety) At The End Of Each Week If You Have Won More Than Lost The Game Go Do Something Special For Yourself. Buy That New Tv, Go See That Movie You Have Been Dying To See, Treat Yourself To A Big Dinner Out At A Restraunt, Or Something That You Haven't Had The Money To Buy Or Do Seeig How It All Went Out On The "Drugs". Make It Fun. If You Can Make It Fun (Into A Game) It Makes Staying Clean And The Recovery Process A Whole Lot Easier. I Just Hope A Few People Try It. It Is Worth A Try. What Do You Have To Loose. If It Doesn't Work For You Try And Come Up With Something That Does. And I Am ALWAYS Open For E-Mails If Anyone Needs To Talk. If You Feel The Urge Of Relapse Coming On Send Me An E-Mail To Vent Or Just Talk Whatever It Might Be.

TAKE CARE. ALL THAT ARE REOCVERING, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ALL THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING STRAIGHT, DO IT, THE WORLD IS SUCH A BETTER PLACE SOBER.

My E-Mail Is:

Miserysprincess@gmail.com

Take Care,

Beth

P.S. Someone Let Me Know What They Think Of This Idea Good Or Bad. Thanks In Advance.

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.