Hair Loss
    Jac1829 is offline New Member

Default Hair Loss

I have been taking Lotensin and Zocor which I fine has cause me to loss over half of my hair. I went to a Dermotoligist that varified it was the medication. I am now off of Zocar but still taking beta-blocker. My hair is to thin that I can not make a pony-tail and it comes out from the root. Has anyone else had this problem. And what can I do?

J.D. is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Jac1829

I have been taking Lotensin and Zocor which I fine has cause me to loss over half of my hair. I went to a Dermotoligist that varified it was the medication. I am now off of Zocar but still taking beta-blocker. My hair is to thin that I can not make a pony-tail and it comes out from the root. Has anyone else had this problem. And what can I do?
    Actually, yes. I've lost so much hair - and just since I started a beta-blocker also. It's right there on the "side effects". But who knew it would be this bad! Mine comes out in clumps. I wish I knew what to do. I've asked everyone I can find - most say they don't know and the rest say there is nothing I can do. I wish I did know. If you find out, be sure to post it!