Help needed
    need help is offline New Member

Default Help needed

Ok here goes

I am a codiene addict. No i am not proud ofit and tonight i am posting due to me being sick after taking 30 codiene pills and then fishing them out of my sick to take again.

I really need some help to quit this addiction.

Advice would be good.

methadonna is offline New Member

All of us who have finally come to the realization that we HAVE a problem have had to take that first step and that is to tell "someone" first. Be it a friend or a treatment center or AA or NA. YOU ARE NOT ALONE nor have you been the first one to have done that so please, take that first step and reach out for help. This does'nt ever get better. It just gets worse. Just for information sake. I HAVE been in a Detox 4x in my life and NEVER SUFFERED. They give you medications to help you come off of whatever you are on and hopefully while you are there, you come out with a positive direction to go in. My first detox was like a crash course rehab. There, they educated me on WHAT my problem was and WHAT I could do about it if I so chose. I didn't and that's why I was back in 3months. For me, it has been a LONG, HARD road of trying everyway possible BESIDES going and getting involved in 12Step Programs until eventually I conceded and now I don't use anymore and I have a design for living that enables me to make healthy decisions for my life and I DO NOT HAVE TO USE, no matter what happens. Good luck to you. I hope I helped, if not you, well maybe SOMEONE. Let me know how you are doing, even if it's not good. I do not judge anyone, ever.

Methadonna

Jasper is offline New Member

You NEED to get off your computer and get on the phone and find a treatment program that uses the 12 step program of recovery. Like I said. "you need" that does not mean you will do it... at some time all of us addicts NEEDED it bit didn't WANT it... what do I mean by "IT" ? I mean a life free if drugs and a dependacy on them! You have to WANT it as much if not more than you need it to get the help. It is all up to you! AA NA ... any of them will do just go now and find help.