HELP PLEASE
    mnemosa is offline New Member

Default HELP PLEASE

I am a 26 year old woman with fibromyalgia and sever psoriatic arthritis. The insurance that I have won't cover much of the maintenance medications I have to have. Is there somewhere I can go that will help me with this, and physical therapy costs?

Rae Smith

nlvc12 is offline New Member

Try approaching the Pharmaceutical Mfrs directly. Most have Patient assistance programs, as do many States.

NLVC

Aurarisma is offline New Member

Default Montel Williams Show

Call the Montel Williams Show .. He is affiliated witha program that will get your meds for FREE.... if you are not making alot of money .. I forgot what the program is called but they will know.. Gl xo Blessings, Aurarisma

Hope that might help!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-21-2010 at 07:24 PM.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hey guys,this was posted in 2004.Look for the posting date on the top right corner of the post.Have a good day.....Dave

Sorry, I done a search on Fibromyalgia and didn't even pay attn to the date!

lp2u2 is offline New Member

Default Drug Coverage

Thanks to our wonderful, corrupt and greedy government, people like you and I will NOT get any assistance. We fall into the middle bracket....NOT quite in poverty, and extremely far from wealthy. So you have Congress and state reps to thanks for this. Don't bother writing to them as I have done countless times, because they simply DO NOT CARE....regarless of whether they are Dems OR Repubs.
    Our government is tied into the corruption of Big Pharma (look who the lobbyists are) and of course supports the drug Lords OF this greedy industry.
    I have MS, Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Spinal Stenosis, Osteoarthritis and Dercum's Disease and I don't take any drugs. I do a LOT of supplements and eat organic foods only. I am on a fixed income and yes...it is difficult, but it can be done. Please realize that our government (United States) and the people who run it have NEVER been in OUR situation and cannot relate....in otherwards they are SO out of touch with reality that they will never understand OR care. It is a harsh reality, so my advice is to just take really good care of yourself. YES....I have pain, but it is what it is and I deal with it the best I can.
    L.P.