Results 1 to 2 of 2
intactable pain
  1. #1
    coolal357 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007

    Question intactable pain

    I've been seeing a pm for 5yrs. now he is retiring and is giving no one referrals,odd! but I need to find a new dr, who can treat me. I live in central, n.j. and could use all the help finding one I can get. thanks, Al

  2. #2
    screamtoasigh is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007


    i just replied to one of your posts on another thread. I'm curious who the doctor is retiring. Let me know your town (you can PM me if you feel more comfortable) and i'll give you a good dr recommendation. I'm from Central Jersey too (Manalapan/Freehold/Marlboro area) recently moved to Essex County (Northern New Jersey), but still see and have contacts with doctors there). If you feel comfortable sharing your condition that might be helpful in telling you which dr might be best for you (i.e. do you need only meds, a whole pain program, injections (or accupuncture/PT/Chiro, etc.) plus meds.. Also, how far can you drive.. I.e. I can give you doctors in Freehold, Red Bank, but also in Edison, Millburn, West Orange and Parispanny - but the later might be too far for you... Let me know, don't worry, I've been to many and adored most of them and can help you find a good dr.!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22