Klaron reaction won't go away?
    mkspunky is offline New Member

Default Klaron reaction won't go away?

size=3]Text[/size=3]TextDearText

Dear Sirs: I was prescribed Klaron for an acne condition on my chin. I was told to use for 8 weeks, and NOT quit applying until 8 wks was up....Well, the acne did go away at 4-5 weeks, and I continued usage. My dilemna: My lips have been affected by this stuff; they are stiff, burning, scaling, peeling, and tingly. I quit using Klaron at the end of June and my lips have not healed, they haven't gotten worse OR better??? And my doctor is impossible to get in to see? Can someone recommend a solution? And I am hoping I don't have to go back to the doctor, too expensive and takes 2-4 hrs. to complete. Thank you.

beam is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by Michelle Kirk

size=3]Text[/size=3]TextDearText

Dear Sirs: I was prescribed Klaron for an acne condition on my chin. I was told to use for 8 weeks, and NOT quit applying until 8 wks was up....Well, the acne did go away at 4-5 weeks, and I continued usage. My dilemna: My lips have been affected by this stuff; they are stiff, burning, scaling, peeling, and tingly. I quit using Klaron at the end of June and my lips have not healed, they haven't gotten worse OR better??? And my doctor is impossible to get in to see? Can someone recommend a solution? And I am hoping I don't have to go back to the doctor, too expensive and takes 2-4 hrs. to complete. Thank you.
    Michelle! Call the pharmacist.
    Walgreens as many 24/7 stores.
    Then call your doctor's reeptionist,
    and tell HER what is happening.
    Beyond that, You Have The Choice To Go To The Emergency Room.
    Don't let it go another hour.
    Go for it.
    Sincerely,

~beam~