My addiction
    Alldone is offline New Member

Default My addiction

I can't tell all of you how much you have helped me. I have been addicted to hydrocodone for over 6 months. I decided yesterday that I could not keep up my lies to myself, my family and my friends. No one has known about my addiction until today. I tried to kick it by myself and had the worst night of my life last night with all the awful symptoms. I got up this morning and found this sight and contacted a doctor-even though it took me all day to get to the right doctor and get the 'sub'-it was worth it. I can't tell you how much better I feel and thanks to all of you, I feel like this is something I can do. I sure didn't think that this morning! Thanks to 'Drugs.com' too for having this site up. If you are thinking of stopping-go to the 'sub' website and get started-stand up for yourself and do it for your family and most important-for yourself! I put my friends and family in danger by drving by myself and with them in the car. Don't give up keep up the great work! THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

mellenfan is offline New Member

I have been fighting this addiction for over 4 years now and lying to myself over and over again . How can I fibd a Doctor in my area that will help me . Noone seems to care or wanna help . I think they just think the withdrawals I experience are all in my head or something . But they are very real and thanks to this website I see I am not alone Thanks for being here . Mellenfan