*Please Help Me out here! Thankyou!*
    stars is offline New Member

Default *Please Help Me out here! Thankyou!*

Hello Everyone, and thanks for checking this out!
    If anybody can help me, it would be greatly appreciated either by posting or emailing me, thankyou so much!

I have very bad anxiety to the point where it controls my life, a friend of mine uses Valium (sp) to control hers, and she has been doing just fine. I'm 23 and already having serious lower back pains (from injuring it when i was a kid) it's has been so terrible it hurts to walk, so I'm looking for a painkiller, I'm not familer with any of these, but I have heard of Vicodin, or maybe a generic version of this. My Problem, I have no health insurance. I recently found out you can purchase these online, one more problem I have no credit card. So my question is, does anybody know any sites that could possibly take a money order? I'm looking to somehow set up a paypal account, does that work the same?

If anybody knows where I can purchase these of the internet, it would be much appreciated if you can direct me to them, or if someone has them laying around there home which I can purchase from you using a money order, or cash.

My anxiety and lower back pain has taken over my life, to a point where I cannot do regular activities I used to anymore, if anybody can help, please do.

Thankyou all for reading this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

If you're passionate about something, go after it! Shed your ego make a fool of yourself and go at it full force!

stars is offline New Member

PLEASE DELETE!

If you're passionate about something, go after it! Shed your ego make a fool of yourself and go at it full force!

MapSkraps is offline New Member

Just do a search from your browser -- enter the drug you want and then "money order." I find that ordering COD is the most convenient. A lot of places will ship that way.

ganaste44 is offline New Member

Dear Map...
    Do you know of any sites that take C.O.D? I have a debit card but am afraid to give out the # to just anyone. My doc keeps putting me on & off statins & I feel like they are killing me!!! I also need other meds like Eledel for my psoriasis & am looking for an inexpensive site to buy contact lenses. Can you help me? I have been surfing for days & many site that I click on no longer exist or don't offer any kind of consult or customer support. Some only offer these if you pay 1st. I would also like one that offers online or phone consults as I know my doc is trying very hard to help me but I want & can't afford a second oppinion. Thanx in advance for any info...
    Ganaste44
    quote:Originally posted by MapSkraps

Just do a search from your browser -- enter the drug you want and then "money order." I find that ordering COD is the most convenient. A lot of places will ship that way.