Thanks
    mellenfan is offline New Member

Default Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for taking the time to respond to peoples questions and concerns !! And to continue to do so cause I am sure there are a lot of people who are getting help from this such as myself . Even if it is just knowing you are not alone !! Thanks alot and I am sure I will be on here alot more in the future and I hope I can be of help to someone out there !! Bye Mellenfan

judygarvin is offline New Member

My boyfriend just received a prescription for Ambien. I am concerned about the use of this drug incorrectly. I have witnessed my boyfriend mix excessive amounts of alcohol while taking Ambien, more than the dose required and seen some erratic behavior to the point I have to stay awake through the night for fear of what he might do to himself. I have questioned him as to why he is abusing this drug that is supposed to help him but never get a clear and direct answer.
    I do not know enough about Ambien to know whether I should be concerned but what I have witnessed so far is disturbing. I am not sure what to do about this situation, it is enough to make me want to leave him but I know he needs help but I firmly believe that a person has to want to help themselves first.
    I know he has had a past of abusing pain-killers if he can get ahold of them as well.
    What should I know and do?