depakote
    hine24jp is offline New Member

Default depakote

hey everyone I have a question about depakote....I heard that if taken with alcohol it is very bad to ur liver. is this true? if so how bad is it for u?? i need to know because if so i have to chnage my life style completely!

zippysgoddess is offline Advanced Member

Well first of all, most drugs are processed through your liver, there are very few that aren't. These drugs wreack havoc on your liver and so does the alcohol so double whammy!

Secondly yes, Depakote should not be combined with alcohol, it can cause dangerous effects. Here's some net pages with more information:

https://www.drugs.com/depakote.html

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-09-2018 at 11:16 PM.

FigTuna is offline New Member

Fact is that the both Depakote and alcohol affect liver function and can synergistically cause irreversable damage when consumed concurrently. This would eventually lead to an increase frequenciy of siezures (poor control of epileptic episodes) and eventual liver failure if one does not change their lifestyle.

FigTuna, Pharmacist

drugs1234567 is offline New Member

hi friend

cellulite is caused through many reasons as hormonal factors

predisposing factors, diet and because of lifestyle.

hdladyblu is offline New Member

Cool depakote

actually depakote is a very good drug with some very bad side effects.dh was on it following a stroke in 2006.when we saw he wasn't going to have any seizures,we got him off of it because of the side effects.it is a very powerful drug.makes you old real quick.