I need a little help...
    rbick is offline New Member

Default I need a little help...

I have a couple questions that I can't seem to find the answers to so if someone could help me out or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. I am doing some coursework for one of my pharmacy courses and I need to find out the answers to these questions:

1. What medications should not be taken if you have a sulfa allergy?
    2. What drug class interacts with dairy products? (include the drugs within that class)
    3. List all asthma inhalers that are avaliable as a combination of two different active ingredients.

Thanks in advance for the help.

RBick

nevermind i found my answers

no thanks to all 21 of you who like to look at the posts and not send any sort of reply

bugga is offline New Member

So, you expect others to do your schoolwork for you?

If you would open your eyes a little wider and read all that I wrote I didnt ask for a hand out. I asked if someone could point me in the right direction.....to me that means "Oh heres a website that might help you out" or "Find this book and it will help you out"

So please before you accuse me of trying to get some free answers for stuff I am trying to earn the answers read all of what I write not just what you want to read.

bugga is offline New Member

That may be true, but your comment "no thanks to all 21 of you who like to look at the posts and not send any sort of reply" was quite rude. Not everyone who reads this boards knows the answers.