new ethex 10mg oxycodone??question
    leana is offline Member

Default new ethex 10mg oxycodone??question

hi,can anyone tell me if insurance will pay for the new 10mg ethex oxycodone pill? my dr didnt think so,so he gave me the 15mg pills,to break in half and take 4 times a day.the problem with this is,they are tiny little blueish green pills,and its very difficult to break them in half.one half is always a bigger dose,and so small?. i also wondered that if insurance didnt cover the new 10 ethex pills,is there possibly another generic 15 pill that is a little bigger than the mallinkrodt ones,so they would be easier to break??

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by leana View Post
    hi,can anyone tell me if insurance will pay for the new 10mg ethex oxycodone pill? my dr didnt think so,so he gave me the 15mg pills,to break in half and take 4 times a day.the problem with this is,they are tiny little blueish green pills,and its very difficult to break them in half.one half is always a bigger dose,and so small?. i also wondered that if insurance didnt cover the new 10 ethex pills,is there possibly another generic 15 pill that is a little bigger than the mallinkrodt ones,so they would be easier to break??

Just use a single edged razor and slice on it gently... don't push hard on it. They will cut just fine.

Different insurance companies have different policies on what new meds they will pay on. I've been in insurance related industries since 1975. The company policies are all different.

You need to check your drug guide provided by your company. It will tell you or you can call the number on your insurance card and ask. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.