PERCOCET/FIORICET
    NELLIE22729 is offline New Member

Default PERCOCET/FIORICET

I HAVE SOME PERCOCETS LEFT OVER FROM WHEN I HAD SOME WISDOM TEETH PULLED 3 MONTHS AGO AND I ALSO AM PRESCRIBED BUTALBITAL/APAP/CAFFIENE TABS FOR MIGRANES, I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE DIFFERENCE WAS AND WHICH OF THE TWO WAS STRONGER. AND WHICH WAS SAFER THANKS

kellrx is offline Member

The percocet is stronger, but they both have addictive qualities though. I don't really like the Fioricet products because they seem to be more addictive in migraine pts, this is just from my experience in pharmacy. As long as you don't need them every day the fioricet are probably the safer way to go for lesser migraines and the percocet for more severe you-want-to-die migraines. The dependence seems to happen in those who take the pills more out of fear of getting a bad migraine and begin using them all of the time. As long as it is infrequent most drugs are safe. Hopefully I don't confuse you.

NELLIE22729 is offline New Member

thanks, i really am interested because I am prescribed fiorecet, actually butalbital/apap/caffiene, same thing I guess, and I am not crazy about them, I don't they are doing anything for me. I have some percocets and was wanting to just take those, but didn't know if that was the right thing to do. i suffer from migranes and are being prescribed fiorecet. What I am looking for is really something to knock me out, when I get a migrane, all I want to do is sleep, is it possible to get prescribed something with the drowsiness and strength of percocet?