Pill with a "V" stamped on it police say Narcodic
    sudar is offline New Member

Default Pill with a "V" stamped on it police say Narcodic

Police found a pill in my purse they say it is a narcodic or a prescription dug I have benn taking prescribed medication but for a long time and i can nbot remember whicj pill it is. had a "V " stamped on it either for asinus problem or muscle relaxant. Can you help me identify this i lookeed at the list and nothing comes out ?
    well they are wanting to charge me for a Posseion of a Prescription drug which The Max sentis either 6 months in Jail or up to 4500 dallor fine to the min suspended sentence or and with a Suspended Sentence can anyone help me ?
    su[?][V]

homee

kellrx is offline Member

If it is truly your rx, go to the pharmacy you go to and ask them which one it is. If you can prove on paper that you have a valid rx I don't think you can be charged. But since you didn't know that I'm guessing it might not really be your pill...

mikley28 is offline New Member

the V on 1 side might be the manufacturer stamp. Malkinroot (sp) uses a V stamped on one side for most of their meds. As for what med it is you need to say what is stamped on the other side... usually some letters and numbers.

trecrop is offline Member

I think I missed something.....if this is a drug you are taking already, can't you just compare it to ones that you have that are still in the pill bottle? You could also call your doctor or pharmacy and ask what you have been prescribed and figure it out that way.

trecrop is offline Member

If there was a V on it, it could be vicodin, and in that case the cops are right. So what happened? Did you goto court yet?