Prilosec (Omeprazole)
    PortlandPummeler is offline New Member

Default Prilosec (Omeprazole)

My name is Justin and I have alot of Prilosec that I am not using. I have a rare stomach condition and they have had me on it for awhile. Well my doctor has taken me off and I have 100 or so capsules left. This is perscription strength not the OTC version. They (the non-over the counter) sell online in Canada for around $200 for 100. I am willing to accept any offer but my real reason for getting rid of them is to help someone that doesn't have help coverage. I am very fortunate to have health coverage (1/6th of the nation has health coverage) and am willing to help someone out here. You MUST have a perscription for the product before I will sell them.

Thank you and GOD BLESS!

Justin

kellrx is offline Member

You do know it is illegal to sell prescription drugs without a prescription or a dispensing license, right? Like a felony. FYI

PortlandPummeler is offline New Member

Im sorry I was not aware of that. I will not sell them then I was just trying to help someone out here. Im sorry if I broke any rules. Can I give them away for free? Is that legal?

mikley28 is offline New Member

That's also illegal. Illegal for both parties... you and the person you gave them to. Illegal for you to dispense or sell without a license and illegal for them to posses RX class drugs without a valid prescription.