urine test emergency
    tmansca is offline New Member

Default urine test emergency

i am a short kid, very skinny, and have extremlllly fast matabolism, i smoked 3 weeks and 5 days ago my test is tommrow at quest diagnostics, and its a urine test, i smoked 5 bowls with 4-5 friends so it wasnt equal to that much, and ive been drinking lots of water for a week a few 1 or 2 gallons a day, what are my chances o f pasing in you peoples opinion. thanks this will help me alot with my stressign about it right now.btw this is pot lol

tman

ostopher is offline New Member

your fault dude, should have passed the bowl man.

It depends on the test the employer ordered & the levels that flag a failure. A skinny twerp like you will probably pass after 3 weeks as long as its not a drivers or government / security job.

kellrx is offline Member

You should always pass on the grass, it eats your brain cells, seriously, you studies show that people who smoke dope don't mature past the age that they started smoking. And drinking water doesn't help, it will put you in the hospital with water intoxication and then everyone will know why you were in the hospital.

lordnine is offline Member

Yeah your pretty well screwed...Better start looking for another job and new friends [8]

Kyle - Pharmacy Tech and Rockstar!