What drugs could cause all of these side effects ?
    stebo is offline New Member

Default What drugs could cause all of these side effects ?

starting with numb lips that would last for eight weeks 4 days after the drug was given.

a feeling of pressure in the middle of the fourhead that would last a minute. starting 2 weeks after taking the meds.

forgetting where I am for 10 to 15 seconds at a time, starting 2 weeks after the drug was given.

momintary loss of motor and cognative skills that would last for aboult 1 to 2 minutes and started 4 weeks after taking the meds. and went on for about 3 weeks.

servere a.d.d. and paronoia that started 4 weeks after the meds were taken and would last 28 weeks.

high blood-pressure x2 the normal rate that started weeks after the meds were taken and lasted 4 weeks.

servere impeard judgement that lasted for about 5 months

I have a herniated dick in my neck and was given injections in my neck 3 in all on 10/29/03. I never had thoes symptoms befor the injections.
    I still have a little problem focusing but not nearly as bad as it was over a year later now.

If anyone has a clue what drug or drugs would cause these effects or any advice would you please let me know. e-mail me at dzmglga@yahoo.com

hello is offline New Member

This sounds quite complicated. Are you able to post the list of medications you were or might have taken. Then we could consider those first.
    :-)

ostopher is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by stebo

I have a herniated [u]dick</u> in my neck
    OUCH, freak accident? Maybe want to edit that!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Have you had a ct or mri of your head.I don't mean to alarm but these symptoms sound like a tumor.......Dave

tonyfer is offline New Member

have a herniated dick in my neck??????
    thats a 1st i ever haed that lol j\k
    could not help myself