Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by :3 View Post
    If an 140 pound 18 year old took,

Depakote - 5500 mg
    Seroquel - 500 mg
    Zoloft - 450 mg

...all at the same time.

Thanks

I just read all of your posts so far. I wish that I was close to you, I would come and pick you up myself and we would talk this out. You really should call 911or get yourself to an ER immediately. I held a loaded and cocked 9mm to my own head once and almost pulled the trigger so I know how you can get so down you just don't know what to do. Do you mind telling me where you live? Perhaps I know someone in the area close enough that could help you. I am waiting on your reply and praying for you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

:3
    :3 is offline Junior Member

Is it okay if I private message you that information? Oh wait, can you do that on here?

And honestly what would happen if I took these? I don't want to wake up a human vegetable and not be able to function the rest of my life.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-07-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Is it okay if I private message you that information? Oh wait, can you do that on here?

And honestly what would happen if I took these? I don't want to wake up a human vegetable and not be able to function the rest of my life.

Send me your email address and I will reply back to you immediately!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-07-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I have no clue how to send you my email without everyone seeing it on here...

I have no clue how to send you my email without everyone seeing it on here...

Here is a phony email address I just made up. Roberthiding@aol.com. Send me your number and I will call you. Then I will delete the phony email and give you my real one in private.

Alright, I emailed you. Thanks for your help.

Alright, I emailed you. Thanks for your help.
    Sorry I can't get into my fake email address. Don't know what is wrong. Wish you would give me another email address so I could contact you.

Fentyful is offline New Member
    Currently, somewhere in the middle of Nebraska (sigh)

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but your post sounds familiar, like one written two years ago. If that wasn't you that's fine, but either way your post isn't. Obviously you are crying out for help. Your ability to get to this site, register, read forums and posts, tells me you more than likely have the ability to "google" that question and get a reply if not read the specific pharmacological adverse effects of each medicine on this very site, that may indeed be what brought you to this very site. Of course this is all speculation and observation. That being said, is what you really want to know is should you live... perhaps? I will give you my humble personal and medical opinion on what you asked. The amount stated perhaps would be enough to kill someone with the statistics you provided. However it may not be, and that person would perhaps encounter many medical issues and or crisises ranging the gamuet from trivial to fatal. Google any of these words if they are too sophsticated, as they may "buy you some time", and distract you from your current struggle. Back to the point, you haven't given us enough information to make a "definitive" determination, nor could you ever. Is said person alone when he takes these medications? Is this person intoxicated when he takes this combination, does he have unknown underlying conditions, tolerance to medications? Does someone intervene after dosing and does he end up in the E.R vomitting an orange charcoal and blood mixture as a violating tube is violently shoved into his stomache via his nasal oriface, by an angry intern who believes he is justified in his hostile attitude and methodology due to his belief it's his duty is to save lives, but not in the same delicate manner when one decides otherwise. This is not mere speculation, but reality. That patient ended up in the Telementry ICU for two weeks and then ultimately the Psych Ward by the way. So can we tell you if it is enough, or what your ultimate outcome will be, most assuradly not and nor could any other human being on this Earth do so. I have seen patients who by all means should have died, live. I have seen patients who by all means shouldn't have died, die. Again I believe the question here, is should I die, should I get some help, and to what extent am I willing to do so, and what are the associated risks? It's actually good that you are contemplating this to the extent that you are. Now when I state that, I don't mean it's a good thing you are contemplating suicide, I mean that you are considering the outcome of this poor and possibly tradgic choice and the possible ramifications. Have you also considered the people you would hurt if the dose proved to be fatal? Have you thought that someone, even if you don't BELIEVE it, will be hurt, and will blame thereselves for the rest of their life, perhaps that someone is someone you love, or perhaps you secretly and selfishly want to punish someone for the hurt you feel they were responsible for. Again this is all pure speculation. Have you thought that perhaps this too will pass, and better days ARE NOT ONLY POSSIBLE but ASSURED. Have you thought about what happens after you "die", and are you prepared for that, and the possibility that your beliefs about it are not reality, and ready to deal with eternal consequences. In other words, have you truly given this a lot of thought. If so, and your still ready to proceed, know that you do not have control over the final outcome. Know that no matter how deep your pain is, no matter how long you've been suffering, someone else has suffered far worse and has prevailed against this darkness and so can you. I don't know if you truly don't have the support in life, or you just think you don't. Either way, keep reaching out until you find someone trustworthy who you can trust and get help. It's available, but ultimately the choice and the doing is for you. We can't make that decision for you just as we can't determine the outcome, we even as professionals can merely speculate. But know there are a lot of caring people out there and on here, and whether you are just looking for attention or seriously contemplating suicide, know that your words affect people here. Please get yourself some real help before acting on a choice you can't control the outcome of and can't reverse. God bless and I will be praying for you, Melissa