Yasmin-birth control??
    pinkegobox is offline New Member

Question Yasmin-birth control??

This is quit personal, but i need answers.

Okay, so I've been taking Yasmin for almost a year now and I've never missed any pills. I always take them at around 11am every morning, but just recently missed taking one pill at my normal time. Instead I took it at around 11pm, at night. I completely forgot at the time and I had intercourse with my significant other that same day. Though that night, after intercourse, I quickly took two pills and the very next morning at my regular time (11am) I took my normal dose. And so on and so forth. Have in mind I've been taking the pill for almost a year now with out missing doses.

Is there a chance I could get pregnant?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Click on the highlighted drug name "yasmin" in your post. You will notice in the information that comes up from drugs.com that you followed the correct procedure following a missed dose however missing one pill increases the chances that you could get pregnant. That is what the information provided says. You should read the information for your own benefit. Good luck. Try to remember next time. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

pinkegobox is offline New Member

thank you for your help! =)

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Information on any medication can found by typing the med name into the search box at the top of this page and by then clicking the drug search button. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.