3 MYSTERY PILLS
    rachellew1 is offline New Member

Default 3 MYSTERY PILLS

hello and thanks

please help identify...been at if for hours!
    tenancious taurean...

- real mystery this...white round tab with score, 'U' on one side and either a '6' or '9' on other
    - white 6 sided shield shaped tab, with 'W 906' on one side
    - white oval tab, with '084' on one side and 'APO' on the other

ps...WHAT happened to that Great Pill Identifier I thought I found thru either RXList or Drugs.COm..it had a series of questions...Very Specific and It Always found the Target...ANd I Have Looked!!!

xo R

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Sorry, I can't find white round tab with score, 'U' on one side and either a '6' or '9' on other. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

W 906 is 150 mg ranitidine, generic Zantac.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/ranitidine.html

APO 084 is 30 mg paroxetine (generic Paxil), an antidepressant.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/paroxetine.html

quotes...WHAT happened to that Great Pill Identifier I thought I found thru either RXList or Drugs.COm..it had a series of questions...Very Specific and It Always found the Target...ANd I Have Looked!!!
    I don't know! I've been doing this for about 18 months and have not found a site like you mentioned [?] Drugs.com does have a feature where you can input color, shape and imprint. But the answers are very limited - mostly to brand names and the very common generics.

I don't have access to any databases that ALWAYS FIND THE TARGET - it's usually hit or miss, more often a miss. You just go on to the next and then confirm what you find.

In fact, this forum is one of the best places to search for a particular imprint. If we can't find it, the mainstream databases won't have it either.

If you do find the site you mentioned, please post.

Thanks.