Blue and Red capsal
    craz_chick is offline Junior Member

Default Blue and Red capsal

My friend gave me a pill to help me sleep, but i;m not sure exactly what it is.. It is Red and Blue capsule with APO 30 on it.. if anyone has any idea what it is I would sure like to know.. thanx
    I am looking for a really good sleeping pill as my triazolam has been discontinued or something as i cant not get it. Any info would hlep alot thanx..

DOCTORC is offline New Member

Temazepam 30mg generic for Restoril for sleep

craz_chick is offline Junior Member

i was told for sleep. thanx for the answer, and it didnt put me to sleep having a hard time finding something that will knock me out since they stopped makeing my triazolam. any suggestions would be great

addict 4 life is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by craz_chick View Post
    i was told for sleep. thanx for the answer, and it didnt put me to sleep having a hard time finding something that will knock me out since they stopped makeing my triazolam. any suggestions would be great
    Have you tryed xanax ,the bars,or trazadone?They work for me and I have 1 of the highest tolerances known 2 man.

purpleylion is offline New Member

The other post is correct, your pill is Temazepam 30mg, which is generic Restoril.
    I would recommend something more along the lines of zolpidem, which is Ambien for sleep, I like to avoid benzodiazepines (anything that ends in -pam or -lam really) for sleep, since they get hard to come off of after you use them for a while.
    If anything, just try to make lifestyle changes that could help you sleep, try adjusting the temperature lower, and using a warm blanket which for some reason helps me sleep, drinking a glass of milk before bed, performing some kind of physical activity, like jogging, or reading a book or writing or something else calming about 1/2 hour before bedtime.
    Avoid electronics which emit the dreaded 'blue light' that tricks your body into thinking it's not time to sleep and not producing melatonin which is responsible for us getting tired and sleeping.
    Hope I helped!
    -Peace, Love, Empathy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-24-2012 at 03:26 AM.