Boyfriends mum found pills and trying to say are mine... SST 40 PINK, WHAT ARE THEY?
    littlediva is offline New Member

Default Boyfriends mum found pills and trying to say are mine... SST 40 PINK, WHAT ARE THEY?

Hi my boyfriends mum found 2 pills on her kitchen floor with the foil still on them, the foil said the days of the week onnit... but it was the end of a row of pills so it had no name onnit, the pills are a pink salmon colour with sst engraved on one side and 40 on the other, i am from the uk so presume the drug will be english??? the only pills i can think of with days of the week onnit is the contraceptive pill which i don't even take, his mum is trying to say they are mine because no1 else has been in the house and they aren't hers or my boyfriends, really need to know what they are so can clear this mess up. thanks guys! x

p.s they are oval shaped

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

I wish I could help you but foreign imprints aren't in our US databases, it sounds interesting though, sorry.

ive found out what it is. its called simvastatin its any anti cholesterol tablet which ive now shown him on the net!