Can anyone tell me what this is.
    mamabearlisa is offline New Member

Default Can anyone tell me what this is.

I found some pills in a pill box but have no idea what they are, I think they might be a type of pain killer from when I had my gallbladder removed or my appendix, they are oblong shaped light pink peachy in color and on one side the number 149 and on the other side number 93 with no other markings if these are pain pills I need them for this increadably awful migrane but don't want to take them without knowing what they are for sure they could be for all i know an antibiotic rather be safe than sorry please let me know if anyone can help me figure this out

punch is offline New Member

Naproxen Tab 500 MG
    TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA
    Imprint 1 93
    Imprint 2 149
    Light red
    Oval

Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory (or NSAID), most often prescribed for arthritis, tendonitis, gout. You should confirm with your doctor that it's OK to use for migraine relief.

Thanks for the info but this pill was not oval it's oblong
    a friend said it looks like a generic lortab but i just decided to throw it away and bought some advil migrain meds which worked so no big deal thanks anyway. Have a great day!

I went to teva web site and you were right thanks so much thats exactly what they are im so glad i dident take these, these are for my fathers gout somehow they got mixed up with my stuff, it could have been ugly too if I had took them cause of my other meds im on would have caused a reaction THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

punch is offline New Member

Happy to help. Glad you got some relief for your migraine.[8D]