Canadian peach/ pink small round pill scored 25 with design
    vanpills is offline New Member

Default Canadian peach/ pink small round pill scored 25 with design

Anyone seen this before? It looks similar to a 1mg Clonazepam, but obviously not. I'm thinking maybe an Anti-Depressant or Anti-Psychotic of some sort. I can't figure out what the design on the one side is, as that is most likely the company imprint and would make it a lot easier. The design actually makes me think of a Birth Control Pill, but I doubt that.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-21-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

It's hard to see your image since its so large, and the post is kind of messed up, that's the Pharmascience logo, and I can't tell if its 25 or 2.5, the closest thing I show is peach/round colored and pharmascience logo <> 2.5 which is:
    Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 2.5 mg
    Hormone

If it was peach/oval pharmascience logo <> 2.5 it would be:
    Cilazapril 2.5 mg
    Antihypertensive

That's the problem with Canadian imprints, they like to keep the same imprint and change the color and shape. They don't make it easy for us.
    Maybe you can try a smaller image

I show another round peach P 25, but its made by Ion, and is Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg.

My best guess is that it's Medroxyprogesterone (Provera)
    Here's the Canadian DIN if you want to search on it.
    Canadian DIN 02246627
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-20-2010 at 03:43 AM.

I can't figure out how to make a small image, however, it is a 25, not 2.5. I also found a paxil extended release 25 that may look like it, but now I will have to look if pharmascience makes it.
    thanks

also, to make the image smaller you can press (ctrl and -) or (ctrl and +) to make it larger. if you are on an apple computer, replace the control with command.

tinydarkstar is offline New Member

Default Not sure if you've identified it yet, but I think I may know what it is..

hey vanpills,

i found a pill that looked exactly like yours in our garbage can after having a couple people over...i was curious as to what it was so i did some research.

it seems to be a pill made by pharmascience (as per the "P" logo) and it's called PMS-Quetiapine (the 25mg dose). it's an antipsychotic pill used to treat the manifestation of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

the canadian DIN for it is #02296551.

hope this helps...unless you already figured it out!
    now we're trying to figure out which one of these people are bipolar/schizo...